Screenshots

Description

ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE CHANNELS ON YOUR FAVORITE DEVICE AT ANY TIME

Watch Live Streaming TV anywhere with the #1 TV APP from WhereverTV.

Get hundreds of channels from around the world in many languages.

WhereverTV provides no-contract, prepaid subscriptions accessible on Any Device. Your account is in the Cloud, accessible anywhere you have an internet connection.

You have multiple subscription plans to choose with subscription periods of 1 month, 6 months or 1 year.

Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.


Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.

Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable

Terms of use and privacy policy : https://wherever.tv/terms-and-conditions/

What's New

Version 3.32

• UI improvements.
• Option to add channels to favourites list.
• Bug fixes.

Ratings and Reviews

3.4 out of 5

8 Ratings

8 Ratings

Love it! Especially AirPlay to my TV

Da best1

I don't understand how you can't love this app, assuming you have a paid subscription as the description clearly states you need for it to work.

20+ Arabic channels. Good quality. And it works at home, at my office and even on my LTE connection on the way to/from work.

I had to change my Auto Lock to never though, when I am streaming to my AppleTV from my iPhone, as the stream kept stopping when I had it set to one minute. Other than that, it works very well.

Works seamlessly!

Crolinson

This app and whereverTV on my Roku works very well. No buffering fast loading. No bugs. Can't ask for much else! Well done!

Scam

idacheng

This app is a scam. Doesn't work at all. 90%of the international channels they offer don't work. The rest 10% so called live channels are just old videos. Every time you open it, it shows exactly the same stuff. I don't understand how the hell apple can allow some crap like this be in their app store!!

Information

Seller
WhereverTV, Inc.
Size
37.4 MB
Category
Entertainment
Compatibility
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© Copyright @2016. WhereverTV, Inc.
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Choice TV Silver $9.99
  2. Spanish TV Silver $17.99
  3. WORLD NEWS NOW Silver $4.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like