Whisper - Share, Express, Meet
By WhisperText LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Anonymous secret-sharing and messaging for free!
See secrets posted by people near you or from your school!
Whisper, the first anonymous social network, is the best place for people to express themselves, connect with like-minded individuals, and discover the unseen world around them. Whisper allows you to anonymously share your thoughts, stories, and feelings with the world and form meaningful relationships in a community built on trust and honesty. If you have ever had something too intimate to share on traditional social networks, simply share it on Whisper!
• See secrets anonymously posted by people near you
• Add your school to see secrets posted by your classmates
• Create and publish your whispers to a realtime stream for instant social interaction
• Connect with others with FREE private messaging
• Respond to other Whispers with your own anonymous Whispers
• Discover Whispers from around the world
• Browse Whispers on topics that interest you most
• Oh, and it’s 100% free!
What's New in Version 4.6.4
Things need to be cleared up
1) I do have a right to know why I am no longer allowed to join my public school and that should be clarified to me and anyone else that's having that issue.
2) The locations need to be readjusted. I live in the capital of my state and instead of viewing whispers from where I'm from, I receive others' posts that aren't near me (also, this is in fact, on the 5 miles setting). Please fix it.
3) This is a beautiful app and when used in the right way, it can really help. I definitely suggest for those that are struggling, those that seek advice, closure, or a way to express themselves to vent. It's very helpful, but it does have a lot of faults.
Please take my review into consideration. I'm not venting about the app. I'm informing, hopefully, the corporation; then these few issues might be solved. Thank you!
Hard to explain
I have no idea what to rate it. There are bugs and so many people on this app that make me want to give it 1 star. Like some people said you can't go back to a whisper you were reading if you exit out of the app, you can't get rid of notifications sometimes, and even when you get a notification saying "someone just whispered:" and you click to go to it, it won't let you heart it. And there are tons of guys on here just looking for nudes, and of course pervs and creeps, people thinking its a dating site, etc. So just beware of who you chat with. My main concern is always who I'm chatting with. Because you don't know who they are, what they want, and if they're dangerous or not because everything is anonymous. 1. Tip: just be careful.
This app is pretty fun especially when you're bored. You do see a lot of the same stuff i.e. People wanting to sext, lonely people, people trying to reach out when they feel really alone, girls looking for attention etc. I'm not saying it's bad, it just is. My main issue is when I'm scrolling through replies on a popular post it keeps taking me back to the beginning to see new replies. If I wanted to go back to the beginning I wouldn't be scrolling backwards chronologically. That's my biggest pet peeve about this app. Oh and all the guys pretending to be girls... This place is catfish central.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 4.6.4
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WhisperText LLC.
- © WhisperText LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.