Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Whistle Activity Monitor is a sleek on-collar device that measures your dog’s activity and rest to give you a window into their daily habits and behavior, whether you’re together or apart.
This app requires a Whistle Activity Monitor and an iPhone 4S or newer. Get your activity monitor at www.whistle.com.
With the Whistle app you can:
• Set a custom daily goal and track progress with your pet to create healthy habits together
• Wirelessly sync your dog’s unique data using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
• Monitor your dog’s activity trends to spot notable changes over time and compare to similar dogs
• Share photos and notes with family, friends
• Use the meal and medication reminders to be sure your pet is getting what they need every day
What's New in Version 2.3.0
• Find and connect with other dog owners like you in Whistle Community
• Create a user profile and add friends to follow each other’s dogs within Whistle
Whistle doesn't sync properly with app
I got the whistle because I loved the idea of knowing how much activity my dog gets while she's at the dog kennel/training. It took a while to set up before but I think there was an update for the app so I had an easier time setting it up...or so I thought. I did the set up, put the thing on my dog and went to the dog park. Excited to see if it worked, I clicked the app and the activity said "0"!....great. I can't figure out how this thing works. Checked the troubleshooting but didn't find any solution to my problem. I would return it if it wasn't a hustle to do so. Currently I wouldn't buy one again, they need to de-bug their product before sending it out!
Now that it finally worked, it is a nice Little device. It's nice to know what the little pup is up to!
Great for my active dog, love it!
Bought this for my active husky mix and absolutely love it. She never seems to be tired after a day of exercise, this tells you how much activity your dog does daily and allows you to set a goal. We've finally found the sweet-spot amount of exercise that wears her out. It's great to be able to see what she's doing even when we're not there. When we had someone taking care of her while on a trip we were able to see how much the person was doing with her which is really cool. Absolutely love it. Would definitely recommend for any dog. Really easy to set up and use. Also, all the updates whistle has been making have been great, really love the community portion of the app as well as the daily activity monitor.
Pretty good app but NEEDS update
Whistle is a good app that lets you track your dog's activity but if you are on a streak( we had 49 days of 50 minutes of activity), we were charging the whistle and forgot to put it on. Well now were at 0 and THE UPDATE needs to be a feature as shown on the fitbit app that you should be able to log minutes if something happens. There should be a slider and you should just adjust it to how many minutes your dog played for. This has to be a future update and the app is not good at all without having this because it inspires the want to get outside and make your streak go up! Please please do this but anyway good job!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Whistle Labs, Inc
- Copyright © 2013-2014 Whistle Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.