Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires a Whistle Activity Monitor and an iPhone 3GS or newer. Get yours at www.whistle.com
The Whistle Activity Monitor is an on-collar device that measures your dog’s activity, giving you a new perspective on day-to-day behavior and long-term health trends. Check-in from your phone wherever you are and share memorable moments with family and friends.
• Daily goal: Set a daily goal, track progress, and create healthy habits along the way.
• Wireless sync: Upload data seamlessly via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
• Activity graph: Gives a snapshot of the entire day, highlighting moments of activity and rest.
• Events: Activities like walk, play, and rest show up automatically. Add your own photos, comments, and other events like meals or medication to bring the whole story together.
• Insights: Whistle lets you know when your dog hits key milestones and informs you of any changes in behavior.
• Sharing: Share special moments with family and friends.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• Fix notifications in iOS8
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
One star thus far
I have now spent at least 15 minutes trying to get this device to set up and am walking away for the moment as I do not have the time to go down a rabbit hole, especially on something that should take less than 2 minutes. I am on iPhone 6, the device is charged and the app and iOS are all the latest version but the app is VERY buggy. Quits out or freezes frequently and I cannot get past the wifi setup screen as it just spins and spins away once I put on the network password, then eventually comes back to the initial setup screen where I have to start all over again. Not acceptable. Plus I can see the BT connection dropping in and out over and over again, probably explains why the setup won't complete. I have un-paired several times but that did no good. So, so far a big old FAIL. Will get back to it when I have time to waste on this, but I am very close to just returning this thing. Will update later.
iPhone 6plus user
I would rate the app higher, had I had an easier time setting up the device.
The device would not allow me to complete set up. After several tries and emailing customer support, I was informed (by the next day after submitting the email) that the device is having issues with iOS 8. The rep told me they were working with Apple on a fix, but it was a known issue with no ETA in fix. I appreciated the support and the honest answer. As I was getting ready to return the product, I tried one last time and actually completed set up! Used the device and app for 1 day and am happy with the results so far!
Hopefully a fix is in place soon so more people can use the device to track their dogs activity.
Only wish is that you can edit posts, and profile pics.
Great for my active dog, love it!
Bought this for my active husky mix and absolutely love it. She never seems to be tired after a day of exercise, this tells you how much activity and we've finally found the sweet-spot amount of exercise that wears her out. It's great to be able to see what she's doing even when I'm not there. When we had someone taking care of her while on a trip we were able to see how much the lady was doing with her which is really cool. Absolutely love it. Would definitely recommend for a very active dog, one that's not as active I would say you wouldn't need it but either way I love this thing. Really easy to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Seller: Whistle Labs, Inc
- Copyright © 2013-2014 Whistle Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.