During your yearly holiday gift exchange, have you ever lost track of whose turn it is or how many times a gift's been stolen? Wish you had a timer to keep the game on track? Maybe you've wondered if there's a better way to find out what gifts you can steal than asking each of the 20 people who picked before you?
If so, it's time to give White Elephant Gift Exchange a try. It will help you to run a more efficient, less stressful, and more fun event.
- customizable timer and max steals settings
- name randomizer
- automatically tracks turn order, timer, and white elephant rules
- picture of every gift for steal view reference (and posterity)
- steal view allows current player to see what gifts they can steal
- undo button
Logo is original artwork by Aaron Robles, copyright 2015.
We’re (I’m) back for 2016! Thanks to everyone who gave the app a try last year. I have updated, added, and fixed a ton of stuff, and my only hope is that some of it is useful for someone somewhere.
Here are the important recent changes:
* Memory performance improvements.
* By popular demand, increased max players to 150.
* Added new stats pages that are accessible via in-app-purchases at the end of a game. (These are purely for fun and are NOT required to access any main features of the app.)
* Added buttons accessible during the game for changing settings, editing the player list, or ending the game.
* Mid-game player list is also useful for seeing whose turns are coming up.
* Added undo button to go back a turn during the game.
* Added fun holiday colors!
* Added a rules page.
* Added a setting to save pictures taken with the app to the Camera Roll (on by default).
* Now shows the total number of stealable items at the bottom of the steal screen.
* Sooo many miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
We used this app for a big family gift exchange. I recommend it as the best White Elephant app available.
Get an edit button
Could not edit names. Could not change anything once the game was in motion. No pause button. No back button. No review button. Should have bought a better one. Deleting this app now.
This app definitely made our first holiday party a true party. Great and easy way to do White Elephant. Kudos to the creators!
- Daniel Niceswanger
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Dan Niceswanger
- In-App Purchases
- postgame stats page $0.99
- postgame stats page $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.