White Noise Ambience Seasons HD allows you to experience any season at any time. We designed the app to help you sleep soundly in environments that can be problematic for restful sleep. Just read our reviews and to see how many people are sleeping better since they started using White Noise Ambience Seasons HD. Includes high-quality looped sounds such as Spring Peepers, Ocean Surf, Walking On Leaves and Electric Heater.
- 48 High Quality Seasonal Sounds.
- 48 Images
- Digital Clock which includes 3 different styles, multiple colors and brightness controls.
- Alarm System with Fade and Snooze.
- Library View: View the entire sound database quickly as icons
- Favorites: Create a quick list of favorite sounds.
- Playlist: Create a playlist of sounds and mixes.
- Mixes: Make a mix of up to 4 sounds.
- Sound Timers: Stop the audio at your discretion.
- Swipe Navigation: Just swipe left or right to navigate.
- Audio Fades for Playlist and Timers
- Audio Interrupt Handling
- Independent Volume Control
- Speaker Balance Control
- iPod Control Integration
- Background Audio Support
- Compatibility with iPad and iPad Mini
48 AMBIENT SOUNDS AND IMAGES INCLUDED
Spring Peepers, Rain Shower, Lawnmower, Baby Chicks, Spring Garden, Robin, Hailstorm, Tree Frogs, Sheep Grazing, Water Spring, Spring Meadow, River Rapids, Ocean Surf, Lakeside, Garden Fountain, Cicadas, Barbecue, Grass Field, Summer Garden, Irrigation Sprinkler, Motor Boat, Rowing, Summer Night, Summer Storm, Rainy Day, Walking On Leaves, Rain On Tent, Leaf Raking, Storm Drain, Traffic In Street, Wind On Leaves, Driving In Rain, Leaf Blower, School Bus, Candle, Wind Chimes, Walking In Snow, Open Fire, Cardinal, Icy Waves, Electric Heater, Ice Skating, Icicles Dripping, Sled, Snow Blower, Icy Waterfall, Blizzard and Ice Cracking.
If you have any questions regarding the function of the app please use the in-app manual in the information tab to help you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for future features or to report bugs.
We are happy to bring you this major update. The main addition is an Alarm system that has Fade In, Snooze, Volume and Audio Functions (iOS8 only). One of the main issues for us not making
an alarm system in the past was battery life. Battery usage issues have been minimized by creating low-power (limited feature) and high-power (full feature) versions of the alarm which kick in
automatically depending on how you are using White Noise Ambiance. Run the app in the background or with the screen off for the low-power version (without fade-in, audio stop function or separate alarm volume control),
or run it in the foreground with the screen on to access all alarm functionality.
- Fade-in, available when the app is running in the foreground with the screen on, causes the alarm to gradually take over the playing sound.
- Separate Volume, available when the app is running in the foreground with the screen on, allows you you set a volume for the alarm that is independent of the global iPhone volume controls.
- Snooze, available at all times, allows you to set your alarm with a snooze option.
- Audio Functions, available when the app is running in the foreground, allow you to choose whether the playing White Noise Ambiance Sound stops when you close the alarm.
- Added Alarm icon to the clock.
- UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app of it's kind!!
This thing is amazing! First, the sound quality is unparalleled. (I was a recording engineer for 25 years so believe me when I say these sounds are clean, vivid and immersive). Second, the way you can layer sounds and mix them is fabulous for creating the perfect ambient "scene." And all the various timer features finish it off nicely.
If there was one request I would make, it would be to have alternate, less dense versions of each sound. When you stack 4 different sounds, the result can get quite busy. If there were less dense (busy) alternates, it would be easier to create a mix of stacked sounds that "breathe."
Hard to get to sleep? And stay asleep?
This app can lull you sleep beside a refreshing stream or camping in a meadow during a gentle falling rain with soft thunder in the distance. These are the sleep mixes I created, make your own from the rich palate of comforting expressions. The relaxing sounds produces a comfy feeling, but is loud enough to cover ambient noise, allowing you to remain asleep.
I've used many sound devices ranging back to the late 90's to create an environment during the winter here in Michigan. The sounds contained within this app are great for those of us who live in any region, but especially for those of us who live in the Great Lakes region. The price and quality of this app is unparalleled.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.