White Noise Free Sleep Sounds
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise Free Sleep Sounds. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record, loop, and share new sounds with total ease. Mix sounds together and create a custom playlist.
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at http://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
White Noise was first created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise for background audio, additional alarms, Apple watch integration, and no ads. Just tap the + button and upgrade to learn more.
Download new sounds at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
Thanks for using White Noise by TMSOFT!
What's New in Version 6.1
6.1 adds native resolution support for iPad and iOS 9 search integration! Quickly find your favorite sound and launch directly from iOS search to the sound in White Noise. Also includes numerous improvements to alarms and also fixes the auto sleep timer. Here's the full list of changes:
- Universal App that runs at full screen retina resolution for iPad
- iOS 9 search integration to quickly find and launch to your favorite sounds
- Alarm includes bigger button area for snooze and dismiss so it's easier to press in the morning
- Alarm now dismisses to sleep clock if it was previously presented
- Alarm keeps the same color selected as the sleep clock (swipe left/right to change while in the sleep clock)
- Alarm now falls back to regular buzzer if music alarm fails to play
- Auto sleep timer fixed to bring up sleep clock
- Other minor mods to improve stability
Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming by tapping the menu button, settings, and scroll down to Send Feedback. If you have ANY problems please use the Report Problem button which attaches a log file that we can use to help determine the issue. We have kept White Noise updated for 7 years and read every e-mail you send. All we ask is you sometimes update your review to show you appreciate the free updates.
Sleepy Staff @ TMSOFT
Haven't slept this good in years!
This app has helped me sleep so well, and deep! My favorite one is heavy rain pouring. And it doesn't even run my phone battery down! Hardly seems to use any juice!
I would give it five stars but there is just one thing that bugs me. Some of the sounds of the train are, a very word noise, kind if reminds me of what a small electrical shock would sound like or when you're headphones are going out. It's like, too high pitched, our something.
Other than that, I'm feeling well rested, and happy during the day! Even with less sleep!
- Be able to set it to where you don't have to repick the alarm time every night. I would love it to just remember it automatically.
- Let it work in the background. It turns off when you're not in the app.
I've only been using this system for a month now, and it's been pretty amazing.
This app has been a lifesaver for us! We have a newborn that we lovingly call "the anti-sleeper". This is our go-to when needing to get our baby to sleep, and to stay asleep throughout the night. Lifesaver!! The only negative is that you can't browse around on your phone simultaneously. The music shuts itself off when you try to open other items on your phone. So, you can't use as background noise while doing other things on your phone. Other than that, great app.
Don't Even Realize It's On
The way a good white noise machine should be, I'm not even aware of it--because I am fast asleep. I live on the corner of a busy intersection, and I can't sleep with earplugs because they're too uncomfortable. But this app solves the noise problem entirely for me. I love the options (fan and airplane are the most effective for me when I'm sleeping; rain or stream when I'm working) and the night mode. I'll be using this app for a long time to come.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2015 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.