White Noise Free Sleep Sounds
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise Free Sleep Sounds. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds when you download the White Noise App at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record, loop, and share new sounds with total ease. Mix sounds together and create a custom playlist.
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Upgrade to the full version to have audio play in the background and to remove advertising.
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at http://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
White Noise was first created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise for background audio, additional alarms, Apple watch integration, and no ads. Just tap the + button and upgrade to learn more.
Download new sounds at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
Thanks for using White Noise by TMSOFT!
What's New in Version 6.1
6.1 adds native resolution support for iPad and iOS 9 search integration! Quickly find your favorite sound and launch directly from iOS search to the sound in White Noise. Also includes numerous improvements to alarms and also fixes the auto sleep timer. Here's the full list of changes:
- Universal App that runs at full screen retina resolution for iPad
- iOS 9 search integration to quickly find and launch to your favorite sounds
- Alarm includes bigger button area for snooze and dismiss so it's easier to press in the morning
- Alarm now dismisses to sleep clock if it was previously presented
- Alarm keeps the same color selected as the sleep clock (swipe left/right to change while in the sleep clock)
- Alarm now falls back to regular buzzer if music alarm fails to play
- Auto sleep timer fixed to bring up sleep clock
- Other minor mods to improve stability
Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming by tapping the menu button, settings, and scroll down to Send Feedback. If you have ANY problems please use the Report Problem button which attaches a log file that we can use to help determine the issue. We have kept White Noise updated for 7 years and read every e-mail you send. All we ask is you sometimes update your review to show you appreciate the free updates.
Sleepy Staff @ TMSOFT
Best. Sleep. EVER
I truly can't explain how wonderful my sleep has been after getting this app. I have had sleep issues for a long time and find it hard to clear my mind before knocking out, but this app helps so much. My fav sound is "air conditioner" ahhh. I love it. Also, best part of this app, I live in a home with two little loud boys (my 3 year old and 1 year old nephew) and there is CONSTANTLY tons of noise in my house. The baby gate is right outside my room and ppl are always banging it hahah and talking loudly, which has messed with my sleep for years. However, once I got this app, I haven't heard much noise ever since. It really cancels out outside noises from your house or if you happen to live in a noisy neighborhood or something. Honestly this app is LIFE to me. As a second year law student living in a house of 7 ppl, two of which are kids, sleep is a necessity which I don't get much of. But honestly all that has changed ever since I downloaded this. It's super user friendly, has inside alarm clocks that are awesome. And the dark sleep mode or whatever is everything! get it!!!
Amazing For Studying
My major can be incredibly dry and sometimes I have a hard time focusing on the material. When I need to get it together I just have to put the grandfather clock mode on and it sends me into something similar to that 1hr before exam 'clock ticking down' power mode. It's great and has done much more for me than all the money I've spent on coffee/general study help. That's not even mentioning the crazy amount of modes it gives. I like the one that sounds like you're on a creaky wooden boat out on the ocean. The different kinds of rain (including one from inside a car), different frequency white noises, being inside a clothes dryer, etc. Highly recommended, my only wish is that it would keep playing when the app is in the background. But then again maybe it's better that it doesn't so I'm not as tempted to play around on my phone haha
LUV, LUV, LUV
When I came across this app I was looking for medical help. Very very bad insomnia to the point of a few hours a nite and lil kitten naps in the day if I could. My epilepsy didn't help at all neither. So, I went looking for help when medications didn't help, one kind after the other. Now with the same medication and this app I can get better sleep, and my seizures (from epilepsy) is better. And some people don't listen to people like us that's got it better at nite or day with sleeping. We got it great, there're just missing out or lagging behind a lil. So, in closing I'll say I luv to mix the rain storms and then sleep to them. I just wish we could listen to other people's mixes and be able to download them if we wanted to...💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 Thank You White Noise for better sleep💤💤💤💤
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2015 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.