Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sound downloads from the White Noise Market app or website: https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• All screen resolutions supported including iPhone X, iPhone 5-8+, and iPad
• Portrait and Landscape orientations supported.
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Set Music alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Upgrade to the full version to have audio play in the background and to remove advertising.
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at https://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
White Noise was created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise for background audio, additional alarms, Apple watch integration, and no ads. Just tap the + button and upgrade to learn more.
Download new sounds at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
Fixed lock screen and control center media controls and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it!! No longer need melatonin nor caffeine!
I have not been able to sleep well for a very long time, as a result of mental health issues, homework, and other stressors. It would take three melatonin pills, a heavy fan, and a humidifier in my room to get me to sleep more than 8 hours. Even after sleeping for 12 hours, more than three times my normal sleep time, I woke up feeling half dead. I consumed a lot of caffeine as a result, with 2-3 coffees a day and a red bull in the mornings. I needed help, and my doctor/neighbor/friend recommened this app. I had tried other white noise apps before, but none really worked. This was not the case for this app! Never had I used a white noise app with so many options. The volume and several other settings are adjustable, and the diversity and range for this app is astounding. My struggles were almost cured, I can sleep longer and less fitfully without drugs. I wake up feeling refreshed to some degree. The best part- it's free!!! 10/10, would recommend.
Wake up feelin like BEYONCÉ
You will literally wake up feeling like a goddess. Listen people life is crankin. Constant sleep deprivation is a way of life. I wish I'd been the guy who invented Starbucks because regardless of what anyone tells you that's what America runs on and I'd be a millionaire. Sleep had become a distant memory in my life, like a lover from the past. THEN. WAIT FOR IT. Like a sunny day in the black of winter, this app rushed in and turned my world upside down. It was a whole new world, literally a dazzling place I never knew. Now I drift off to sleep to the sound of running water and when I awake I feel as if I've been handed free ice cream on a sweltering day. I feel alight, refreshed, and full of new belief that I will make it. I can conquer. No longer will I live like a cyborg with no feeling and complete disdain from lack of sleep. I can be better. I can be anything. Most days, I want to be BEYONCÉ. So...if you're weary, if you're tired, if you're running out of options, get this app, because your worth it and you too can Bey anything your wanna Bey.
White Noise Addict
I am literally addicted to white noise because I can not stand silence. It’s constantly on at home and I also keep on constantly at work. (Luckily I have a private office). If I’m in a room in my house where I don’t have a white noise machine, I use this app. I also use the app when I travel instead of packing one of my machines because It’s so much easier. I like the variety of noise this app offers—pink noise is my favorite. The volume is great- it definitely goes up loud enough to not only block out silence, but also block out unwanted noise. I have peace of mind knowing that if one of my white noise machines stops working that I can just use this app until it can be replaced, and I’ll still have decent white noise. I definitely prefer this app over the Marpac Dohm white noise machine, which is one of the top white noise machines on the market. This is a great app, and I highly recommend it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.