White Noise Lite
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
White Noise Lite provides ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax or sleep. Do you find yourself waking up in the middle of the night? Are you in a hotel and miss the familiar sound of your fan? Need a full screen digital clock on your nightstand? Includes high quality looping noises such as waves crashing on a beach, crickets chirping at night, and the soothing sound of rain fall.
Relax. Sleep better. Feel better.
- 10 perfectly looped ambient sounds with ability to download new sounds for free
- Mix multiple noises together to create new soundscapes
- Create a timed playlist of sounds and mixes
- Sleep function turns display into a full screen digital clock. Dragging up and down adjusts brightness. Swipe left and right to change colors.
- Sound timers that slowly fade audio out so you don't suddenly awake
- Multiple alarms that slowly fade in so you wake up feeling refreshed
- On-screen media and volume controls
- Star your favorite sounds and mixes and view them in the favorites category.
- Includes beautiful images that match the high quality of each sound
Includes 10 popular sounds from the full version of White Noise:
- Beach Waves
- Thunder Storm
- Crickets Chirping
- Extreme Rain
- Grandfather Clock
- White Noise
- Oscillating Fan
If you like what you hear in White Noise Lite then check out the full version:
- Includes 40 high quality noises that you can mix into thousands of new soundscapes!
- More alarms that slowly fade in so you wake up refreshed!
- No ads!
White Noise is available for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac. Click the Web menu to find out more details!
Fan us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our website at http://www.tmsoft.com/
What's New in Version 5.6.1
- New dark theme that's easier on the eyes at night
- New modern clock and setting to toggle between digital and modern
- Improvements to UI when full screen
- Updates to the create sound utility
- Many improvements to audio and event handling
App broken after update
No window after app launch and no sound. Menus in place, but nothing works.