White Noise Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As seen on the TODAY show! White Noise Pro is your new sleep miracle! Features 50 HD stereo ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Relax. Sleep better. Feel better.
• 50 HD perfectly looped full stereo sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Beautiful cover flow interface allows you to quickly swipe to your favorite sound
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Supports retina display of iPhone and iPad and all device orientations (portrait and landscape)
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• Use iTunes Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Control White Noise from Lock Screen or using headphones with remote control buttons
• Create timed playlists of sounds and mixes
• Record and professionally loop your own sounds.
• Advanced Settings let you adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom noises with In-App Purchase
• No Advertising
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Babbling Brook, Bathroom Fan, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Box Fan, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Evening Lake, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Gentle Waterfall, Grandfather Clock, Gray Noise, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain on Lake, Rain on Metal Roof, Rain on Tent, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Singing Birds, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, Friends First, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
White Noise was first created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features.
Visit our website for more information at http://www.tmsoft.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Thanks for using White Noise by TMSOFT!
What's New in Version 6.1.2
iOS Search improvements. Fixed IAP purchase and restore for Generator. Fixed Mix Pad crash on iPad. Lots of minor improvements for stability and performance.
Alarm is buggy
The white noise feature works well. But after using this app almost every day for a year, I can be sure with no doubt that the alarm feature malfunctions sometimes, and that it definitly was not user error. This includes:
1. Sometimes when an alarm is turned on or off using the slide switches in the "Set Alarm" panel, the app ignores the change when the panel is closed.
2. Quite often, the "Music Alarm" ends up playing a regular non-music alarm, even if the musical track selected is the same on days when the app plays the musical track correctly. I know this is not my error, because I've never created any regular (non-music) alarms on the app.
Alarm has serious bugs
The alarm regularly goes off on days when I have disabled it. Today the White Noise Alarm (which makes a regular alarm-clock noise) went off even though I have never set that kind of alarm...and the app was completely off, not even running in the background! I can be sure that this is a bug in the app and not user error, because I've become extremely careful about settng and disabling the alarm ever since the problem started. This ruins days when I need to catch up on sleep --please fix!
Love this app!
I have had several apps like this over the years, but I like this one the best. I bought the AppleTV bundle and I like being able to run it through the TV at home and through my phone when I'm away. Good functionality and haven't had any problems.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 53.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © Copyright 2008-2016, TMSOFT LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases