White Noise Recorder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
White Noise Recorder is the best way to record and professionally loop sounds for sleeping. Are you use to sleeping to your bedroom fan or house air conditioner? Now you can take sound with you when you travel. Everything you need to record, loop, and playback is contained in White Noise Recorder.
- GeniusLoop™ algorithm for creating professional loops right on your device
- Attach a photo and GPS location to your custom sound
- Organize sound collection and set favorites using the sound catalog
- Multiple sound shutoff timers and alarms
- Universal app runs great on both iPhone and iPad!
- Includes 5 great sounds and is ready to record more
It's time to bring good sleep with you!
Relax. Sleep Better. Feel Better.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
THIS FREE UPDATE BROUGHT TO YOU BY COMPULSIVE—A NEW PUZZLE GAME THAT WILL EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN! Just tap the Web button for a free download! In this release:
- Clock based timers are now rescheduled immediately after they are processed
- Added 24 hour time setting
- Added Sleep Brightness setting, which restores last brightness used when enabled
- Added record HD Audio setting
- Added "None" for snooze option, which hides the snooze button
- Added auto play on launch setting
- Other misc fixes and improvements
It's like a Tri-Corder for sounds
I hope I'm not dating myself too badly…the Tri-Corder was a gadget on the old show Star Trek. It gathered data on whatever you aimed it at, processed the data and presented you with usable information. White Noise Recorder is like that: you aim your iPhone at a sound source and it digitally processes it into a seamless sound loop. Just today I was exiting a building where a wind chime was sounding in the breeze. In the time it took my ride to come around the corner and pull up to the curb, I got out my iPhone, fired up WNR, and captured about 20 seconds of sound. The resulting loop is fantastic, the chimes fill the room, and it's playing now as I write this. The app is amazing. It's like a camera that takes snapshots of sounds. Get this app and make some noise of your own. 🔊
I purchased to record a shhhh noise for my newborn and it continuously crashes and won't recognize any sound source. I want my dollar back. Ripped off
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 18, 2013
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2010 - 2013 TMSOFT LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.