Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record, loop, and share new sounds with total ease. Mix sounds together and create a custom playlist.
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
PC MAGAZINE: "Since the sound of crickets chirping has the same relaxing effect on children as it does on adults, White Noise is perfect for taking things down a notch."
What's New in Version 6.1
6.1 adds native resolution support for iPad and iOS 9 search integration! Quickly find your favorite sound and launch directly from iOS search to the sound in White Noise. Also includes numerous improvements to alarms and also fixes the auto sleep timer. Here's the full list of changes:
- Universal App that runs at full screen retina resolution for iPad
- iOS 9 search integration to quickly find and launch to your favorite sounds
- Alarm includes bigger button area for snooze and dismiss so it's easier to press in the morning
- Alarm now dismisses to sleep clock if it was previously presented
- Alarm keeps the same color selected as the sleep clock (swipe left/right to change while in the sleep clock)
- Alarm now falls back to regular buzzer if music alarm fails to play
- Auto sleep timer fixed to bring up sleep clock
- Other minor mods to improve stability
Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming by tapping the menu button, settings, and scroll down to Send Feedback. If you have ANY problems please use the Report Problem button which attaches a log file that we can use to help determine the issue. We have kept White Noise updated for 7 years and read every e-mail you send. All we ask is you sometimes update your review to show you appreciate the free updates.
Sleepy Staff @ TMSOFT
Great white noise app!
I've had the paid app for several years, used it while traveling with a dedicated sound machine for home. I wasn't happy with the sound quality of the dedicated machine, or the space it took up on my nightstand, so decided to add a Bluetooth speaker and jump to using this app also at home. I use it in conjunction with the phone alarms & use the fade out at a certain time in this app, and it all works beautifully for me. Much better quality sound than my previous dedicated units (recommend small Bluetooth speaker to really improve the experience). Very happy with this app - helps me get a good night's rest!! Kudos to the devs for keeping the app updated!!
Perfect Sleep App
Been using this app for a few years now, the paid version for about half that time. It has so many diff sounds and features such as making your own personalized mix (down to the pitch, volume of each sound, bass, etc.) I absolutely use it every time I want to go to sleep and it's like Pavlov's bell, I turn it on and am out within 5 mins. every time. Totally worth the $ to upgrade to the paid version too IMO as there are more sounds and then being able to manipulate them it really allows for a lot of variance. Best sleep app out there; highly recommend.
White Noise is a life saver!
My husband snores like its his job, and it's awful trying to sleep next to him. With White Noise, I can find a nice background type sound that matches his snoring, then put on an audiobook and fall asleep like a baby. It's also useful for when my neighbors decide to throw parties on Tuesday nights (seriously, who does that) and play loud music. I just need my noise-cancelling headphones and this app to get to sleep.
I've also had great luck blocking out crying babies on airplanes, barking dogs and marching band practices.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2015 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases