Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
What's New in Version 7.2.2
Fixes iOS crash (Bug ID 33589186, 33332712). We also updated the YouTube visualization links which you can check out by tapping the Info button and Visualize on YouTube. Thanks for being a loyal White Noise customer and sharing with your friends and family. We have kept White Noise updated for 10 years! If you appreciate the free updates please consider updating your review and letting us know. Thanks!
If you want to sleep more soundly he, get this app
We live in a busy metropolitan area with traffic and street noises and once in a while, a drunk who walks around screaming his head off or garbage trucks backing up a half a block with hazards warning chimes at 4 o'clock in the morning... you get the picture. Four months ago our neighbors had a baby and this was a lifesaver. Your turn on the White Noise before falling asleep and it covers any noise around you, creating a nice buffer. While there are many sounds, the best are the white type noises, we prefer the brown one.
I have a lot of trouble shutting my mind off when I try to sleep. I find I get the most peaceful rest turning on the thunderstorm effect for 36 min to fall asleep to: there are a bunch of different sounds for all types of people. I start to just focus on the sound of the storm and the next thing you know it's morning.
It also has a feature of an alarm if you like to wake up to a soft sound of a monk bowl or a fan (among many more).
I night suggest this app, it's helped me so much with my sleeping!
Can't sleep without it
Love this app. I sleep to it every night and when I nap. I've loaded it on all my children's devices and now everyone uses it. I'm an RN, and I've used it for patients who have problems sleeping in a noisy hospital. I love all the options for noises to suit my sleeping mood. Lastly, when I really need to study up on something or concentrate, I'll pick a sound mix like gamma waves for concentration and tropical forest and pop in my ear buds. It drowns out all other noise and allows me to concentrate.
Truly one of my favorite apps.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 04, 2017
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2017 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases