Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The extremely popular White Noise app for iOS is now available for the Mac!
White Noise provides ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax or sleep. Are you in a hotel and miss the familiar sound of your fan or air conditioner? Flying on a plane and just want to nap? Includes high quality looping noises such as ocean waves crashing, hard rain pouring, and flowing stream water.
Relax. Sleep better. Feel better.
- Beautiful cover flow interface allows you to swipe to your favorite sound.
- Digital Clock is the perfect bedside sleep companion. Swipe left or right to change colors. Drag up and down to adjust brightness.
- Sound timers that slowly fade audio out so you don't suddenly awake.
- Multiple alarms that slowly fade in so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- Full screen mode supported!
- On-screen media and volume control
- Create custom playlist of sounds and mixes with different playback durations
- Favorites view for quickly accessing your preferred sounds and mixes
- Includes beautiful images that match the high quality of each sound
- Download new sounds from our White Noise Market
INCLUDES 40 AMBIENT SOUNDS AND PICTURES:
Air, Airplane, Amazon, Beach, Blue Noise, Boat, Brown Noise, Car Rain, Cars, Cat Purring, Chimes, City, Clock, Clothes Dryer, Crickets, Crowd, Extreme Rain, Fan, Fireplace, Frogs, Hair Dryer, Heavy Rain, Heartbeat, Light Rain, Ocean, Pink Noise, Rain Storm, Shower, Sprinkler, Stream, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Thunder, Train, Vacuum, Violet Noise, Washer, Water, Water Drip, White Noise, Wind
White Noise is available for the iPhone and iPod touch:
White Noise Pro is available for the iPad:
Fan us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Contact us at our forums at http://www.tmsoft.com/forum/
What's New in Version 5.7.5
Version 5.7.5 adds
- Play time stats to the catalog for single sounds and mixes
- Made improvements to the Creator
- Major improvements under the hood and bug fixes
Helps my focus while working
As a freelance writer I work at home, but often have my concentration interrupted by traffic noise, lawnmowers, leafblowers, kids playing, delivery trucks, and other distracting noises.
I saw the reviews here and thought I'd give it a try. What a great program - not only is the selection of sounds excellent, but the sound quality is great, and the ability to mix them to customize something that soothes and focuses you is excellent. You can change the pitch of a sound so it is right in a range that works best for you. The nicest thing is that somehow the sounds make you less stressed out.
Nice interface, too, easy to use and beautifully designed. Kudos!
This remains one of my favorite apps -- I just can’t tell you how much having a white noise playing helps my productivity. I love that users can add new sounds, so if you get ear fatigue you can download some new recordings and create some new white noise to help you concentrate or sleep.
Very nice to have a nap listening to the sounds of this app
I enjoy listening to the sounds of this app. But starting from the sound “Air Conditioner” and to the very bottom I find them useless (as for me). I would rather prefer having more relaxing sounds.
Convert Sound not working on Yosemite
Hi White Noise,
Just bought the app. Love most of it initially. Haven’t used it yet to sleep but I’m trying to convert a sound and the app shuts down. Have used several file types (.mp3, .wav, .aif) and tried it both with the compress function on and off. Nothing. Shuts the app down everytime. Please fix as I would like to create my own mixes with my own sounds.
iMac 2010, OS X 10.10.2