Whiteboard Lite: Collaborative Drawing
By GreenGar Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Collaborate with friends and family with Whiteboard, the easy-to-use collaborative drawing app!
Two users can create pictures together over local Wi-Fi.
Create unique collaborative art.
• Lots of fun and colorful Stickers to make your drawings even more exciting!
• Add up to 3 photos to your canvas and decorate them with your imagination.
• When one person's artistic skills aren't quite enough, combine your painting abilities with Whiteboard!
• Easy-to-use paint- or graffiti-like interface.
• Two devices can draw on the same canvas simultaneously.
• Bonjour wireless networking over Wi-Fi.
• Full-screen drawing.
• Adjustable marker width.
• "Brush" Preview to see what you're getting before you start sketching.
• Designed for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
• Free! This is the Lite version of Whiteboard.
Try many potential uses.
• The peer-to-peer networking feature also enables a certain class of multiplayer games, like Connect 4, Tic-Tac-Toe, Dots, and more.
• It's also useful for quickly visualizing ideas: I used it myself this way, putting into visible form an icon layout I had in mind. It's almost like using a graphic tablet!
• The possibilities are endless; it's like having a whiteboard wherever you go.
You can connect without internet access: If your iPhone or iPad supports Personal Hotspot (tethering), you can collaborate by having other iOS devices connect to your Personal Hotspot!
• To change your brush size by double-tapping on one of the colors at the bottom!
• On iPhone, open the menu by tapping the down arrow on the top left corner
If you enjoy this app, please give it a top rating to encourage us to develop more. Send us your feedback for updates, as I have plans for many future improvements! Thanks :)
• If you have some feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Developed by GreenGar Inc. (proud member of #500STRONG family)
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Used to be good...
When I first downloaded this app a few years back it used to be great! I used it to connect with my kids online and share the board to do homework when I was away, later version had trouble connecting and finally they took that option off. I have no more need for this app anymore...
Wish it had Recording
I love the app, but i would love it even more if i could record my voice and show them how i made what i made.
I use it all the time to demonstrate something.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 17, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: GreenGar Studios
- © 2015 GreenGar Whiteboard
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Toys StickersFree
- Ocean PartyFree
- Colorful CatsFree
- Internet CollaborationFree
- Remove Ads - Lifetime$4.99
- iPad Stencils$4.99
- iPhone Stencils$4.99