By GreenGar Studios
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
★ On Sale For A Limited Time! ★
Whiteboard Collaborative Drawing for Mac is a fun app that allows two users to draw together on the same canvas.
All editions of Whiteboard work together, both on Mac and iOS:
- Whiteboard (Mac)
- Whiteboard HD: Internet Collaboration (iOS)
- Whiteboard Pro: Collaborative Drawing (iOS)
- Whiteboard Lite: Collaborative Drawing (iOS)
- iCloud support
- Macbook Retina support
- Multi-touch support
- Undo and Redo
- Pan & zoom
- Wi-Fi wireless collaboration with Whiteboard for Mac or iOS
- Open: when you open an image, it will be wirelessly transferred to the connected device
How to use:
- Double-click one of the color circles to bring up the color picker. This allows you to choose any color you want, and also set the brush size and opacity!
- Image rotation
- Resizable window
- Fullscreen drawing for OSX Lion
Send your feedback to email@example.com
Thanks for using Whiteboard!
What's New in Version 2.0
★ Support Retina Display:
- High resolution graphics.
- Drawing size 2048x1536 on Macbook Pro Retina.
- Open/Save images with png, jpeg, jpg with max size 2048x1536.
★ iCloud support: open and save image from iCloud.
★ Tons of bug fixes.
★ Know Issues: some drawings will not be centered inside the window at first launch on large devices, it's left-bottom based.
We'd love to hear your feedback, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
file open does not let you import photos
I bought this app, The open button does not work. I tried file/open with also no luck.
How can you adjust images if you can't import them.
Also, no drag & drop feature. Come on, it's for a Mac, everyone drags & drop.