It’s easy to report a pothole or other local service requests – simply use the Whiting 311 mobile app. It makes reporting a problem to the City of Whiting, Indiana easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of several quality of life conditions to select from. Uploading a photo or video with your report really helps the City quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for communicating a variety of issues such as graffiti, street light issues, damaged trees and more. In addition, you and other residents have the ability to track the status of submitted reports until their completion. If you like, you can sign up for important notifications communicated by the City of Whiting directly to you--everything from water boil orders to upcoming community events.
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2015 SeeClickFix, Inc.
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.