Is your Fantasy Football team comprised of players in the NFL® a victim to injuries? Has the waiver-wire let you down? Bye week fill-ins got you stumped? Whatever the reason, sometimes your gut just isn't good enough - find out what other fantasy football owners think about your situation and get advice on who to sit and who to start! In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we were right for 62.31% of all created matchups!
WE'RE BACK FOR THE 2018 SEASON
• Push notifications for breaking stories on players
• View current status of players on the injury report
• See real results and accuracy of your votes and what other people projected for your matchups
• Easy-to-view weekly NFL schedule
• Come see why we have tens of millions of votes
• Save your teams for future match-making
• Track every active NFL player, including defensive players! (Let us know if we're missing one!)
• Supports standard scoring, 0.5 and 1.0 PPR leagues
• Check out the projected difficulty of a player's matchup (opponent rankings against WRs, RBs, TEs, QBs, etc)
• See game-time weather forecasts for possible rain, snow, or heavy winds
• See hundreds of votes on the players who other people think YOU should start and win your matchup
• Easily view the season schedule
• Fully optimized for all iPhone devices
Did we mention our 2013 season matchup accuracy of 60.70%, 2014 was 59.90%, 2015 was 61.15%, 2016 was 61.34% and 2017 was 63.44%? We're rolling with a 62.31% accuracy and we've done more work to weed out the trolls.
We're listening to your feedback! Send us a message through the app if you have suggestions or comments!
NFL® is a registered trademark of the NFL. This app is not affiliated with the NFL, and is meant for entertainment purposes only.
Some minor bug fixes now that the season is up and running!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but not for advertised purpose
I love this app but not because of the "who do I start" concept of it. There are tons of websites and apps that will give you similar results as they try to predict the unpredictable game of football. The reason I love this app is because of how quickly the publish breaking news stories. I have the ESPN app, the yahoo sports app, and other sports apps but none of them give me important news on players minutes after it happens, but this app does. My friends are amazed at how I know information hours before they see it on ESPN. I'm blown away at how quickly they give me notifications but however you're doing it, keep it up because it is the main reason I have this app
Their amazingly fast response time to my email I sent advising I was missing all players deserves some stars! In addition it turns out that it may be my version of iOS, which they are doing an app upgrade soon to fix that, or the download.
So I first tried uninstalling the installing the app again and tada!! All players are listed & I don't have to wait for the update! I absolutely love this app! Only this I wish was an option is to add TQB's instead of individual ones, since my league uses teams. Everything works great though!!
Lets you add all teams and players from all of your platforms (nfl, yahoo, cbs, etc). You do it manually but it's very easy to do. Gives you a pop-up message regarding injuries. You can vote on who to start with two players and the results are in both percentages and actual vote count. Totally awesome app! If there was a negative it would be you can only vote on two players and not more but that's the ONLY thing. If you're in multiple leagues than this is really for you. Good luck!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.