"Who is it? Guess it!" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
Why should I try it ?
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is a high quality and educative game
• "Who is it? Guess it!" has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• "Who is it? Guess it!" includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• "Who is it? Guess it!" comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• "Who is it? Guess it!" can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• "Who is it? Guess it!" includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is supported on all iOS devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vision-Apps Team
Fix minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I find this game a little different than the usual board game guess who..... BUT ITS A REALLY FUN AND COOL PHONE GAME!! Really love playing it!
No gripes here
Seems pretty good.
Finally! A Really good game!!!
This game is fun, and it's challenging! In a nicely hidden way it helps kids hone their listening and discernment skills. I Love the time challenge, the speaker keeps giving hints while you scramble to flip those faces who do not fit the words. Listening skills, observation skills, and critical thinking skills are all required- but it's fun! The kids don't even realize how quick and smart their minds become as they play. For me, this is better than memory games that rely heavily on spacial orientation, because this game isn't just memory, but listening, and quick observation.
I would like quite a few even more crazy challenging levels in the time challenge, to keep my son captivated forever. Seems as though frenetic, nearly impossible, time based levels to hone the brains skills are very attractive to most older boys. -and my daughter says that earrings or jewelry, and eyes closed are unused categories that would expand the play...
Thanks for a Great Game!
And one that is nice to hear them playing together, talking, and laughing, and listening to each other!!!- in the car -TOGETHER! It's Great just for THAT!!!!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.