••• More than 70 characters •••
“Who is it!? • Guess it!” is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
Why should I try it ?
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” is a high quality and free game
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• “Who is it!? • Guess it!” is supported on all iOS and higher devices
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vision-Apps Team
Connect with us on Social Media!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VisionApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VisionAppsCorp or @VisionAppsCorp
Ratings and Reviews
Not the same...
Very boring and repetitive. The auto-generated questions are annoying to scroll through and add seconds to your timed game. On a small screen, the characters' features can be difficult to identify, especially on the "hard" levels. Strangely, the RL-version of Guess Who? is MUCH more entertaining in comparison. Looking for something to occupy your attention? This isn't it...
Fun for keeping kids entertained
My 6-year-old loves the board game Guess Who and this app has been great for her. It's a fun way for kids to learn deductive reasoning.
May be nice..
The pictures are sometimes repetitive. It would be better if there will be a lot of them so it would be fun
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.