Whole Foods Market
By Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your life simpler, healthier and more delicious with Whole Foods Market®. Get digital coupons for big savings throughout the store, browse and save recipes, see sales, create shopping lists that sync with Apple Watch and get groceries delivered.
• Make your iPhone a savings machine! Sign in to your account and get coupons for items throughout the store – only available in the app.
• Create an account to take advantage of digital coupons, shopping lists, favorites and more.
Whole Foods Market stores
• Select your local store to see sales, events, hours and more.
What’s on sale?
• Get great savings throughout the store.
• Search and filter thousands of recipes from the app or from your device’s search bar.
• Easily create categorized shopping lists.
• Send your shopping list or full recipe ingredient list to Instacart for delivery in select U.S. cities.
What's New in Version 8.0
Getting around the app is easier than ever! We’ve redesigned it so you can quickly dive into coupons, sales and delicious recipes with simple navigation. We’ve also fixed some minor bugs to make your experience even better. As always, thanks for your feedback – check back soon for more updates!
WF now in budget
I don't shop at WF much even though it is 2 blocks away bc it is outside my budget. This app help alert me to product sales and give me more discounts, which I am looking forward to using! A lot of the recipes look very good too.
The recipe section needs a search option- too many to scroll through (which is good). I would like to turn on notifications so I know when I can go shop there, but many products I'm not interested in, so I'll wait until I can set preferences for certain products or sections (fish, produce).
PLEASE GET THIS CORRECTED
I am SO SICK of having to sign in when I least expect it that I am quickly losing sight of the things I have loved about this app. Imagine walking in to the grocery store, tapping the app on your watch to look at the list you made before leaving home, and it says you need to sign in! C'mon guys! What exactly is on my grocery lists or food favs that need that level of security?!?! What's worse is that often it won't even let me sign in until I delete the app and put it back on.
Needs Product Search and Store Map
The thing that makes apps from retailers useful is the ability to search for a product, confirm that it's available, and where in the store it is located. This app does none of that.
Their competitors' apps do this very well. The big-box hardware stores' apps do this, even giving the location down to the bin number on the aisle (and number of items in stock).
Two stars rather than one, at least it works. The coupon feature, limited as it is, is somewhat useful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 16, 2016
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 70.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
- © 2014 Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.