Whole Foods Market Recipes
By Whole Foods Market, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've updated our popular Whole Foods Market Recipes app to make planning, shopping and cooking easier than ever!
- Browse our collection of over 3000 recipes
- Search by course, cuisine, special diet and more
- Use On-Hand Search to find recipes that use ingredients you already have
- Create shopping lists from recipes with one click
- Rate or comment on recipes, add your own photos and save favorites
- Explore tasty meal plans or create your own
- Find store specials, sales and events
- Stay on-budget and delicious with help from our cooking guides
- Sync your shopping lists and recipe box between the app and wholefoodsmarket.com
What's New in Version 4.0.10
Bug fixes and sync improvements.
Good Recipes, but can't log in
I have been happy with every recipe I have tried. The problem is that I can no longer log in to save new recipes or access ones I previously saved. Now I have to search for them every time to look them up. My password no longer works. So I try to go through resetting my password, but it never actually sends the email to reset. Then I think maybe I had typed in my email address wrong, so I try to create a new account, but it says an account already exists. Then I say to heck with it, I'll just log in with Facebook, but then it just gets stuck and never actually signs on. Frustrating!!! I will go back to looking for recipes on Pinterest.
Great but deletes my saved recipes. A lot!
Love the app. It was a major factor of what got me into cooking. Has Many recipes. Many recipes that introduce you to a healthier way of cooking. Vegan too. Actually, it has a lot of great filter options.
BUT IM WRITING THIS REVIEW BECAUSE THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THEY HAVE DELETED MY SAVED RECIPES.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.... So annoyed.
Fix that bug.
Not too happy, but
I was excited to see a Whole Foods app because I really like the recipes from their website. However, I'm disappointed in this app. I'm really tired of being asked to create an account just to take benefit of an app. It's ridiculous. Not every app needs to have an account associated with it. Please consider adding an option of saving recipes without an account. Much more simple, more user friendly.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 4.0.10
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Whole Foods Market, Inc.
- © 2013 Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.