Whole Foods Market
By Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your life simpler, healthier and more delicious with Whole Foods Market®. Get digital coupons for big savings throughout the store, browse and save recipes, see sales, create shopping lists that sync with Apple Watch and get groceries delivered.
• Make your iPhone a savings machine! Sign in to your account and get coupons for items throughout the store – only available in the app.
• Create an account to take advantage of digital coupons, shopping lists, favorites and more.
Whole Foods Market stores
• Select your local store to see sales, events, hours and more.
What’s on sale?
• Get great savings throughout the store.
• Search and filter thousands of recipes from the app or from your device’s search bar.
• Easily create categorized shopping lists.
• Send your shopping list or full recipe ingredient list to Instacart for delivery in select U.S. cities.
Rewards (Dallas and Ft. Worth area customers only)
• Dallas and Ft. Worth area customers can score additional savings with Whole Foods Market Rewards.
What's New in Version 8.3.2
One of my favorite and frequently used apps
Very well put together. Whole Foods app is super organized and functional. It goes way beyond a list of coupons. I open it about once a week before going to the store. The recipes section is a nice addition and filled with great food ideas that can be saved to a favorites list. I love this iPhone app!!
Coupons don't work
I try and use the coupon every time I check out, and the app just doesn't work. They scan it, it beeps and then nothing happens. I'm standing there in line waiting for five, 10 or $15 back with a whole line of people behind me, and the checkers have no idea what to do. Occasionally one of them uses their own and it works fine so they're obviously bugs in there somewhere.
Death of the "coupon"
Dear whole foods: I will not sell my soul to get your coupons. Too bad you're now requiring people to have accounts so you can track them so they can get a dollar off here and there. If you're tired of being tracked in everything you do, don't bother. Remember the good old days, when coupons were printed on paper and you didn't have to give up your private data to use them.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 8.3.2
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
- © 2014 Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.