Whole Foods Market
By Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your life simpler, healthier and more delicious with Whole Foods Market®. Get digital coupons for big savings throughout the store, browse and save recipes, see sales, create shopping lists that sync with Apple Watch and get groceries delivered.
• Make your iPhone a savings machine! Sign in to your account and get coupons for items throughout the store – only available in the app.
• Create an account to take advantage of digital coupons, shopping lists, favorites and more.
Whole Foods Market stores
• Select your local store to see sales, events, hours and more.
What’s on sale?
• Get great savings throughout the store.
• Search and filter thousands of recipes from the app or from your device’s search bar.
• Easily create shopping lists.
• Send your shopping list or full recipe ingredient list to Instacart for delivery in select U.S. cities.
Rewards (Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia area customers only)
• Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia area customers can score additional savings with Whole Foods Market Rewards.
What's New in Version 8.3.18
Bug fixes, plus nighty nighty to Apple Watch and iOS 9 support.
Slow your roll with giving one star.
You all need to slow your role about removing the Apple Watch option. It's still an awesome app and one feature is gone and now you won't even shop at the store for a change in its app? Privilege at its finest.
They removed Apple Watch support!?!?!!
The Whole Foods loyalty program is a good idea in concept, but not in practice with this app.
There is an option in the dietary preferences to separately remove meat, seafood, and dairy products from the app. As a vegetarian, I have both the meat and seafood categories marked as "Do not include." What is the first featured item under my savings tab? Dry-Aged Beef!
To add insult to injury, the latest version removes support for the Apple Watch!!
Apple Watch gone?
Why is this removed? I hadn't even had the chance to try it and was hoping I could leave my phone in my pocket. There better be a good reason! Please say why this was done in your next update/bug fix. Removing features without stating the reason means you don't really care about how customers perceive you.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jun 16, 2017
- Version: 8.3.18
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
- © 2014 Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.