Who's Calling Fake Caller - Trick Your Friends With A Prank Phone Call
By Cozy Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with 9 Caller Screens to Choose From! Fake an incoming call from a celebrity, your boyfriend or girlfriend, or anybody you want. You won't believe how easy it is to add celebrities and goofy internet pics. The most realistic iPhone fake caller app on the App Store allows you to make your iPhone or iPod touch ring on demand!
You can use this app to:
- Fool your friends into thinking a celebrity is calling you
- Trick everyone into thinking you have a real iPhone
- Get out of a bad date
- Brag to your friends that a hot guy or girl is calling you
- Get a call from a super hero
- Get a call from Santa
- Get out of a meeting
- Choose from 9 call screens
- 25 ringtones included
- Customizable time delay
- Loaded with several callers to get you started
- Easily search the web for any pic to add to a caller*
- add an unlimited number of callers
- delete callers you don't want
To delete a caller, touch and hold until the caller starts to jiggle, then tap the X.
Set your Auto-Lock setting to "Never" if you want the call to ring in 5 minutes or more. Auto-Lock can be found in the general settings of the iPhone or iPod touch.
This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true calling functionality.
*internet and browser access required
** Are you a producer in need of a custom call solution for TV or Movies? Contact me for more information.
What's New in Version 1.4
Now featuring 9 call screens to choose from.
- bug fixes
- updated contact layout
I am listening and working on an update adding voice to the calls. Stay tuned!
If you like my app, please take the time to give it a nice review. It really helps. Thanks!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 40.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cozy Apps, LLC
- © Cozy Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.