***Now Including President Trump!*** The characters in the app can now talk to you! Or, you can record your own voices. Find out what your fitness instructor yells at you or how good you are at your job.
With 9 call screens available, fake an incoming call from a celebrity, your boyfriend or girlfriend, or anybody you want. You won't believe how easy it is to add celebrities or goofy internet pics. The most realistic iPhone fake caller app on the App Store allows you to make your iPhone or iPod touch ring on demand!
You Can Use This App To:
- Fool your friends into thinking a celebrity is calling you
- Trick everyone into thinking you have a real iPhone
- Get out of a bad date
- Brag to your friends that a hot guy or girl is calling you
- Get a call from a super hero
- Get a call from Santa
- Get out of a meeting
- Record your own sound for the callers you create
- Each caller in the app will talk to you when they call
- Choose from 9 call screens
- 99 ringtones available
- Customizable time delay
- Loaded with several callers to get you started
- Easily search the web for any pic to add to a caller*
- Add an unlimited number of callers for free
- Delete callers you don't want
To delete a caller, touch and hold until the caller starts to jiggle, then tap the X.
Set your Auto-Lock setting to "Never" if you want the call to ring in 5 minutes or more. Auto-Lock can be found in the general settings of your iPhone or iPod touch.
This app does not have access to your personal ringtones and is intended for entertainment purposes only. It does not provide true calling functionality.
*Internet and browser access required
** Are you a producer in need of a custom call solution for TV or Movies? Contact me for more information.
Bug Fix: Controls were missing when you recorded your voice. This has been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the Obama prank
Hilarious when used correctly
I used this to prank my 76 year old father who is a die hard Republican. I left the phone on the table face up next to where he watches tv. When Obama came up as the caller he was confused at first and then started yelling at me asking why Obama was calling me. Classic!
The kids LOVE it! You cannot go wrong with this one. Sure keeps them busy in the car!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.