Who's In - Plan a fun event with friends
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who's In makes planning a night out with friends a breeze. There's no need to switch between a variety of apps and contacts to get everyone on the same page. With Who's In, you can find activities with Bing, suggest times to meet, then sit back as your friends vote for the best option.
• Eat and Drink: Find restaurants options that your friends will love – you can search by cuisine, location, or price. The flexibility of Bing search at your fingertips.
• Watch a Movie: Find movie options with ratings and review details. The movie cards even link to show time information.
• Visit an Attraction: For your next staycation, perhaps explore your local museums or parks. Why not see if some friends can join?
• Create Your Own: Need help scheduling an event you're hosting? Use Create Your Own to make planning your next get together with friends easier.
How to use Who's In:
1. Pick something to do
2. Find places to do it
3. Choose a few options
4. Vote on what works best
Comments or questions? We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the support link from Apple on how to enable iMessage App on your device: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206906
What's New in Version 1.1
Want to organize a cookout or a birthday party, but you're missing that perfect photo to showcase your event? You'll be glad to find out that we've integrated Bing image search directly into Who's In. It's now easier than ever to create custom events with beautiful images.
Like Doodle, but for iMessage
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.