By nKanika Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WHOT! Card Game
WHOT! is a social networking platform. Whot! Free Card Game is a classic fast-paced and exciting card game for all ages built on the Whot! Social Networking Platform. Get rid of all your cards first and score points for the cards you play. The first player to shed all their cards wins.
The key features in WHOT! include:
· Detailed Graphics
· Intuitive style menu manipulation and selection using your finger
· Universal app for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™ devices
· 4 fun and challenging levels! More to come
· Real life rewards for achievements and points in the game using Kiip Rewards
· Automatically tracks and saves all of your game stats
· Free to play on Facebook Social Network
· Online Achievements with Game Center support
· Select your favorite card faces to use, just $0.99.
· On-screen "How to play" instructions and button actions.
· PC-style menus allow easy and intuitive configuration and navigation.
· Retina Display support
· Post, Share, Display Game Scores to Heyzap Social Network for Gamers.
WHOT! Free Card Game is easy to learn but offers players plenty of twists and surprises – making it one of the most popular card games in the world.
WHOT! Free Card Game is for Casual Gamers
Played with just one finger!
Very easy to learn... and addictive.
Enjoyable for kids and adults.
Competitive scoring to compete with friends and family.
A true bargain...FREE... what do you have to lose?
1 => 15 points
2 => 20 points
3 => 3 points
4 => 4 points
5 => 40 points
6 => 6 points
7 => 7 points
8 => 30 points
9 => 25 points
10 => 10 points
11 => 11 points
12 => 12 points
13 => 13 points
14 => 35 points
Whot => 50 points
Cards of the Star or Orange suit (apart from 1,2,5,8 and 14) have doubled points.
Playing more than one card in a turn gives an extra 50 points multiplied by the current turn (off a 0-based index).
Example: Assuming a player plays the following sequence: 8, 8, 14, 14 and 10.
The points for each card would be as follows: 30 + (50 * 0), 30 + (50 * 1), 10 + (50 * 2), 10 + (50 * 3), 10 + (50 * 4).
Apple is not a sponsor of any Kiip reward or promotion.
The game is subpar
It cheats too much. Easy becomes hard as hard becomes some extended long game that eventually you'll lose. You can tell when the ai is playing fair and at times when it knows what cards or in your hands or lets the other CPU win.
J loves Whot!
Me and my friends play this game often. I like the ads promoting other games between sessions....good game play and game discovery mechanics (ads) built into game.
Nice app! Brings me back memories of childhood
Sweet app. I recommend. It's easy to learn and keeps you busy
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 01, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nkanika, Inc.
- © 2011 nKanika Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Classic Card Set$0.99
- New Age Card Set$0.99