Whova helps you gain insights about people you meet at events. It is one of the most widely used mobile apps by professionals for networking at conferences/expos, business events, and community gatherings.
* Watch this PREVIEW VIDEO to see how Whova can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKTYK8ZS9g&t=25s
What makes Whova special? Whova's technology builds comprehensive profiles of attendees so you can view all attendee profiles before you even get to an event. Plan in advance who to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to others via in-app messages before, during, and after the event. Whova revolutionizes event networking and significantly improves the ROI of attending events.
You can also use the Whova app to digitize and manage business cards you receive at events. Whova goes beyond other business card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc. by automatically building full profiles using Whova's SmartProfile technology so you can gain deep insights into your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience, passions, and interests. You can also seamlessly connect with contacts online via LinkedIn and other platforms. Whova's business card scanning feature now supports cards in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Get more out of events:
- Never miss important updates: Get instant notifications from event organizers
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Use the Community Board to self-organize social activities and gatherings, coordinate rideshares, explore job opportunities, post questions and lost & found items, etc.
- Scan and save business cards and gain deep insights into your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Access the agenda, GPS guidance, interactive floor maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
- Get involved in event activities through live polling, event gamification, Tweeting, photo sharing, group chatting, and mobile surveys
- Conveniently explore exhibitors' information and get coupons/giveaways with one tap
- “It makes networking much more effective at this event with 500+ attendees. We no longer have to wander around wondering if we will bump into the person we really would like to meet. “
- “I could see who attended and easily follow up with the people after this entrepreneur/investor event”
- “I have seen other event apps but neither of them provided such valuable information of the attendees. “
- “This app has been fantastic for networking, announcements, agenda, etc., at this one-week conference!”
- “Another great feature of the Whova app is the ability to share slides and documents electronically.”
- "Whova is an amazing app for keeping track of your connections and storing them in one easy-to-access place. I love the ability to connect with contacts via LinkedIn and the simplicity of emailing potential members."
Get in touch:
To create events with Whova or simply to stay up-to-date with the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bugfixes and UI improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you, GREAT APP
I’m really enjoying this conference like no other before and due to all the in time info I have under my finger tips! Thank you! Well done! So far nothing is missing!"
I would like a bigger tab along the main ones that tells me more about the company, story of who started this app, how it came about, who owns it, who runs it, and how it came about? If it was there I would thank the creator about creating this great app! I’m really enjoying this conference more than ever.
Works, but has annoying quirks
It’s helpful for finding out information about a conference, and the sessions at the conference.
But it has some quirks:
- if you don’t give access to your calendar, it gives you an error message every time you add an event to your agenda.
- the reminders for sessions you are attending is broken if it doesn’t have calendar access (other apps have no trouble giving reminders without using the calendar)
- It’s just about impossible to clear the unread notification for the Community part of the app. For example, it’s showing me that there are three new comments in job openings. But when I go into job openings, I see nothing with any kind of indicator showing that it is unread. Even if I open and close every single one, it still shows that there are three unread comments
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The app allows attendees to personalize the agenda. If you don't want to receive a reminder through your calendar, you can unselect the option "add reminder to phone calendar". Then it will not ask you anymore. The Community Board often becomes very active with many posts. You can mark them as read by clicking the top-right button in that page. For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Best app for conferences I attended
Whova is THE best app among all the apps I’ve used in several past conferences. Especially love the community aspect, made everyone connected with each other even before the meeting.
The app was slick and the Whova team amazing to work! All good things to share and can’t wait to use it again!
Every conference should use Whova.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your rave review! So glad that the app works well for your conferences. If you have further suggestions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.