Whova helps you gain insights about people you meet at events. It is one of the most widely used mobile apps by professionals for networking at conferences/expos, business events, and community gatherings.
* Watch this PREVIEW VIDEO to see how Whova can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKTYK8ZS9g&t=25s
What makes Whova special? Whova's technology builds comprehensive profiles of attendees so you can view all attendee profiles before you even get to an event. Plan in advance who to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to others via in-app messages before, during, and after the event. Whova revolutionizes event networking and significantly improves the ROI of attending events.
You can also use the Whova app to digitize and manage business cards you receive at events. Whova goes beyond other business card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc. by automatically building full profiles using Whova's SmartProfile technology so you can gain deep insights into your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience, passions, and interests. You can also seamlessly connect with contacts online via LinkedIn and other platforms. Whova's business card scanning feature now supports cards in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Get more out of events:
- Never miss important updates: Get instant notifications from event organizers
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Use the Community Board to self-organize social activities and gatherings, coordinate rideshares, explore job opportunities, post questions and lost & found items, etc.
- Scan and save business cards and gain deep insights into your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Access the agenda, GPS guidance, interactive floor maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
- Get involved in event activities through live polling, event gamification, Tweeting, photo sharing, group chatting, and mobile surveys
- Conveniently explore exhibitors' information and get coupons/giveaways with one tap
- “It makes networking much more effective at this event with 500+ attendees. We no longer have to wander around wondering if we will bump into the person we really would like to meet. “
- “I could see who attended and easily follow up with the people after this entrepreneur/investor event”
- “I have seen other event apps but neither of them provided such valuable information of the attendees. “
- “This app has been fantastic for networking, announcements, agenda, etc., at this one-week conference!”
- “Another great feature of the Whova app is the ability to share slides and documents electronically.”
- "Whova is an amazing app for keeping track of your connections and storing them in one easy-to-access place. I love the ability to connect with contacts via LinkedIn and the simplicity of emailing potential members."
Get in touch:
To create events with Whova or simply to stay up-to-date with the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback! Contact us at: email@example.com
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you, GREAT APP
I’m really enjoying this conference like no other before and due to all the in time info I have under my finger tips! Thank you! Well done! So far nothing is missing!"
I would like a bigger tab along the main ones that tells me more about the company, story of who started this app, how it came about, who owns it, who runs it, and how it came about? If it was there I would thank the creator about creating this great app! I’m really enjoying this conference more than ever.
I just downloaded this for a conference that I’m attending. It is nice, they are using this rather than printed out programs to save paper. I have been pleasantly surprised with how much information is in this app for the conference. It even has maps of where we are attending it and surveys to take about the presenters!
Dear irenic 1, Thanks for your feedback! So glad that the app works well in your event. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best, Whova Team
Great Conference Management Interface
This app made navigating the various conference room locations, breakaway sessions, and group meetings a breeze. Interfaces well with Outlook calendar, last-minute schedule adjustments are easy. Very smooth interface, took the confusion out of selecting from multiple breakaway sessions across three floors of the conference center.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.