Wi Display turns your Mac into a wireless extended display for your PC or Mac OSX computer. Wi Display not only supports streaming high quality video but also supports streaming audio to extended displays.
• Realtime Audio & Video streaming Wireless Display for your devices. Up to 2K(2880x1800) video resolution with 24 fps, supports Retina resolution.
• Streams to multi extended displays simultaneously.
• Best performance of any app of its kind. Works well with all Mac 64bits system.
• Unique Functionality: Record exactly the Video and Audio from your host computer. Standard mpeg4 with H264 video and AAC audio format.
High quality audio and video, small recording file size.
• One-click connection mechanism with Bonjour technology.
• Upload recorded video to Youtube directly.
• User needs to download the host (server) module in order for the app to work.
• Both host and extended display computer must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
• Mac OS X client: 10.7 and above.
• Mac OS X host: 10.7 and above.
• PC host: PC 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit).
Fix bug bad video when running with some resolution (1366x768, 1366x760...)
Ratings and Reviews
Completely slows down host computer. Mouse was very slow. Wasn’t even using video or sound. Would like my money back.
This app doesn't work at all, just says "waiting for connection," this was a waste of money… do not buy this app.
The app works as advertised and does not have any noticible problems after a few test connections. I just wish they would fully encrypt things.
- Nguyen Minh
- 6.4 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EDSS GLOBAL COMPANY LIMITED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.