Wi-Fi enabled Radio Thermostat
By Radio Thermostat Company of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app for controlling Radio Thermostat, 3M Filtrete, AirWaves, and Current Innovations Wi-Fi Thermostats.
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
- Get your thermostat connected to the internet
- View the temperature inside your home
- Set up and edit your schedule
- Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
- Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
- Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
- Monitor your HVAC system's performance
- Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
- Control multiple thermostats in different locations
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- iOS 9 updates -- fully compatible with iOS 6, 7, 8 and 9!
Tip: Did you know you can update your schedule from the app? Tap the Schedule icon to make changes.
If you run into any issues, please contact support!
Works well, would like a few more features
Would be great to also see a combined runtime and outside temperature in the runtime reports (to see efficiency in setting multiple thermostat households in relation to balancing the units). Right now you have to bounce back and forth between runtime reports for each thermostat. The data is there, your reports are there, this should be a small tweak to see the combined and compared data.
Where's the timer? How hard is that really?
I use this app regularly, but seldom use the schedule. I asked for a timer and they said they will put in the next upgrade. Nothing yet. Hopefully they'll add it next time. But how hard is that really
Nice Application needs Watch App
Application works well but needs to come up with an Apple Watch application as well seeing that now all the major thermostat makers either have one or designing one.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edelweiss Design Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 EnergyHub, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.