Wifi Widget - See, Test, Share
By Confirmed, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save time and be protected with the fastest way to test, share, and secure your wi-fi, without even unlocking your iPhone.
MACSTORIES ***** "Why hasn’t this been done before?"
LIFEHACKER ***** "Wi-Fi Widget does what it’s supposed to do well."
APPADVICE ***** "A great tool for any iOS users... easily worth the price.”
- SEE YOUR WI-FI - (FREE)
"No more waiting around for a page to load, then seeing a minute later that I'm on some random router named 'NETGEAR' with no internet. "
- R. Dewan
- SHARE PASSWORD - (FREE)
"A single tap to share my wifi network and password with a colleague visiting my home. From the lock screen!"
- M. Fernandez
- SECURE AND PRIVATE - (FREE)
Wi-Fi passwords are synced securely and privately through iCloud Keychain, so only you have access.
- 3D TOUCH - (FREE)
Put Wi-Fi Widget on your home screen for even faster access to your wi-fi summary and password sharing.
- WIFI PRIVACY MODE - (PRO + PRIVACY)
Secure your browsing against snoopers, public wifi hotspots, and even your ISP. Get anonymized through 11 countries.
- SPEED+LATENCY TEST - (PRO VERSION)
"How fast is my wifi? I get it by tapping the widget to get results in megabytes per second. It couldn't be easier."
- D. Garg
Since Wi-Fi Widget is accessible even from the lock screen, it's the fastest possible way to see, test, and share your wifi.
A few scenarios with and without Wi-Fi Widget:
1) "Why Google is taking so long to load??"
- WITHOUT: You seethe with anger and wonder how long you should wait until you throw your phone against the wall.
- WITH: Swipe down to Today and Wi-Fi Widget shows you you’re connected to some random router named “NETGEAR” with no internet.
2) Your friend comes over and asks, “what’s the wi-fi here?”.
- WITHOUT: Find that scrap of paper somewhere with the 20 character long random string, dictate it multiple times to your friend and screwing up because “sorry, M, not N… and it’s all capitalized… wait start over… okay never mind I don’t really need the internet here."
- WITH: Swipe right from the lock screen and tap “Share” on Wi-Fi Widget.
3) You’re wondering “is it just my crappy Comcast cable, or is this site actually down?”
- WITHOUT: You’re like, “ARGH, NEVER AGAIN, COMCAST…"
- WITH: Swipe down to Today, tap Wi-Fi Widget. It immediately tells you either how quickly your connection can ping the internet, or “ERROR: Couldn't reach internet.”
Why fight your wi-fi? Get the widget that saves you time and frustration.
Talk to us:
Wifi Widget contains a Pro Privacy service for our VPN service. Wifi Widget Pro subscriptions have a free one week trial, after which you will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Price may vary by location. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage Wifi Widget Pro Privacy in Account Settings after the optional upgrade.
Learn more at https://getwifiwidget.com
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- iPhone X Compatibility
- FEATURE: New Wi-Fi Privacy Mode (Final Rollout)
Handy tool, but widget no longer opens Wi-Fi in settings
I really liked this app before it was slightly changed. It no longer opens my settings if I tap the widget and that was very convenient when I needed to switch from one channel to another in my home. It’s still nice to have but that was my main reason for using it. Is there a way to set this option again? I’d give it 5 stars but that one little change is kind of frustrating. Thanks!
Just a copy of WiFi Share by WiFi Map LLC with ads
At purchase moment this app was just a copy of WiFi Share by WiFi Map LLC. It was little better so I used this one instead.
This app made good thing, store passwords and ability to copy paste them.
Some time passed and this app had more and more features that most likely not needed but used more UI space .
So now you have same app but with big buttons that promoting to buy some VPN service and if you don’t want it you still easily can press promotions mistakenly that is annoying.
If you need app for easy copy paste wifi passwords, don’t buy this copy app, find original WiFi Share by WiFi Map LLC
You have to pay
You can’t do anything unless you upgrade to the pro version
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Confirmed, Inc.
- © 2017 Confirmed Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$4.99
- Pro + Unlimited VPN Privacy$4.99