Wi-Light is an intuitive application for Smartphones and tabs, designed to keep a permanent control over our DMX Wifi devices.
Extension of our DMX Control softwares, it allows several users to remotely access the Live Board commands of the software as well as the stand alone DMX device to trigger scenes and manage lighting fixtures in real time. Even set on Stand Alone Mode, you can keep a permanent control over your lighting fixtures, whatever the programming into the memory of your DMX Device.
Main Technical Features:
- Live control over the colors of your lights : RGB, RGBW, RGBA
- Trigger the scenes wrote into the memory card of your DMX device : speed, playback order, functions « pause » and « next ».
- Live Control over the general dimmer: « black out » and « full white » options.
- Automatic re-connexion to the local wifi network in case of disconnection.
- Wi-Light allows up to 10 terminals to simultaneously access the software or a same stand alone DMX device.
- Regular updates of the application to keep users informed of the latest actions taken.
- Configurate a DMX channel to test and command manually your lighting fixtures.
- Possibility to add a pass word to limit the access of certain features when you leave the application to another user.
Among the latest innovations:
- Management of the multi-zones when you trigger scenes and programs.
- Connection available whatever the type of mask applied to the sub networks
- Optimisation of the communication frames for an efficient flux of information between the differents users.
Operating system compatibility: IOS 9.1 and +
Firmware compatibility ==> 220.127.116.11
Led player compatibility ==> 1.5.5
ProDmx compatibility ==> 1.2.8
Bug fixed : When the tab "Color roll" is unactivated, scenes et programs are now immediatly activable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.