Wicked Walks Atlanta - Oakland Cemetery
By Rothrock Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Walking tour of Atlanta's haunted Oakland Cemetery.
Oakland Cemetery is the perfect place to explore Atlanta's rich Southern history, while getting a taste of the gentile city's ghostly and sometimes violent past.
This tour is just over a mile in length and will take about two hours.
Two Buck Tours allow you to go on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for lunch
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English. Tours are historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
What's New in Version 1.3
Updatd for iOS7, plus new content.
This cemetery is really pretty any time of year. But ’tis the season for spooky stuff, and we were happy to find this ghost tour. The app is well done: good history, good narration, and it’s cheap.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 02, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 79.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rothrock Group, LLC
- © 2010 Rothrock Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.