This laid-back beach town will surprise you with its dark, sinister charm. Infanticide, suicide, and necrophilia are all part of Key West's tragic past. Was Carl Tanzler a hopeless romantic, or was he a raving lunatic? And who is that creepy Robert the Doll you see on t-shirts around town?
Key West is known as Bone Island, for a reason. Floods wash up more bones all the time... whose are buried under the foundation at Captain Tony's, or in the back yards of some of these historic houses and bars?
The walking tour is about 1.5 miles long and visits 9 haunted sites.
Two Buck Tours allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can stop for a drink
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
Map enhancements make navigation easier than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
This was the first walking tour app we’ve tried, and we were really impressed. The narration was as good as a tour guide, possibly better. And the photos added some good background. For $2, it's hard to beat.
Developer Response ,
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for your feedback!
We really enjoy walking around the historical areas of Key West, and these stories added an interesting 'ghost' twist. Yet we didn't have to join a super-touristy tour, which was a plus.
Very Interesting Ghost History!!!
We decided to do this walk during the day and to our surprise we got kinda creeped out by the stories even in daylight!!!! We found out stuff that employees didn't even know that worked at the places. Liked the facts, Audio and Photos. The only thing I would do different next time is take two headphone sets and a splitter so we could hear the audio without the traffic in background. One or two streets were kinda noisy- Highly recommend this AP if you like ghost stories/hunting!
- Rothrock Group, LLC
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Rothrock Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.