By Rothrock Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Come explore Nashville with us! This walking tour of downtown Nashville is just under 2 miles and takes about 2-3 hours. We'll visit 12 historic sites, including beautifully restored Union Station, Printers Alley, and the Capitol Building. Appropriate for tourists and locals of all ages.
Two Buck Tours for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch allow you to go on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want.
- Go at your own pace - Yes, you can break for dinner. Rain? Resume the tour later.
- Detailed maps and directions are included.
- Photos, text and audio narration (in English) add to the experience.
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
What's New in Version 1.3
New sites, new content.
We had a wonderful time seeing the sites of Nashville. The tour ends up being around 2 miles but it is manageable, and we had people of all ages. Really enjoyed this.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rothrock Group, LLC
- © Rothrock Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.