Wicked Walks New York
By Rothrock Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New York City ghost tour
New York City is famous for its amazing skyline, top-notch theater and dining, great ethnic communities and.... ghosts. Yes, ghosts. From Edgar Allan Poe to Harry Houdini, a haunted NYU dorm to a mass burial ground, the Big Apple has it all.
This walking tour of the Greenwich Village/East Village area is just under two miles long, and will stop by 10 haunted sites. Both locals and tourists will appreciate getting a glimpse of NYC's darker side.
Two Buck Tours allow you to go on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for dinner
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English. Tours are historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
What's New in Version 1.4
As good as guided tours!
We have done a variety of walking tours in cities, and this is the first app we've tried. I highly recommend it. It's much cheaper than tours with guides, and just as good. It was also convenient to start when we wanted.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 14, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rothrock Group, LLC
- © Rothrock Group, LLC 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.