The official Wide Open Bluegrass 2017 App is your travel planning and on-the-scene guide to the International Bluegrass Music Association’s (IBMA’s) Wide Open Bluegrass, presented by PNC, in Raleigh, North Carolina, September 29-30, 2017.
This free app is brought to you by IBMA and the Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau, in partnership with the City of Raleigh, Raleigh Convention Center and other sponsors. In addition to visitRaleigh.com, the official tourism site for Raleigh, N.C., this official app will provide you with the visitor info you need during all of the 2017 Wide Open Bluegrass events.
Download and use the app to get more info on the:
• PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass, September 29-30, 2017, free street festival
• 2017 North Carolina Whole Hog Barbecue State Championship
• Raleigh area as a destination.
Key features include:
• Detailed program schedules
• Vendor listings and locations
• Official news and social media updates
• Hotel and camping info
• Restaurant listings
• Transportation details
• Photos and videos
• Hot happenings and other things to see during 2017 World of Bluegrass week.
Updated for 2017!
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn't show weekday bluegrass ramble schedule. Only weekend events
Best Event App Ever
Great photos -- click for a better view.
Great biographies for the performers, including links for all social sites and many YouTube videos so you can plan who to see.
Great maps to find your way.
Great descriptions of the food and other events. Don't miss the NC BBQ, which is best in the world.
Great town where I live.
All the best.
Keep the app even after the event and use the app's information to build your music collection.
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 AVAI Mobile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.