WideProtect:Block Call SMS MMS
By Valerii Andrusyk
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Allows you to block spammers using phone number prefixes. Forget about unwanted calls, SMS and MMS, and spammers spoofing tricks.
No subscriptions, no in-app purchases, pay once and use for any ranges you need!
Now the app supports blocking up to 20,000,000 phone numbers!
Don't forget to give permissions:
- to block numbers to all 10 WideProtect extensions through iPhone Settings: Phone: Call Blocking & Identification.
- to filter SMS and MMS to WideProtect extension through iPhone Settings: Messages: Unknown & Spam.
The app requires iPhone 5s and higher, iOS 10 and higher (iOS 11 for SMS and MMS blocking).
Please write email to me (email@example.com) in case of some troubles or questions. Thank you all!
- blocked calls may be forwarded to voicemail, as it works on mobile operator side (contact your mobile operator for details).
- if you use 'Do Not Disturb' mode, blocked calls may appear silently on Home screen and in Recently list - to avoid it disable DND mode.
What's New in Version 3.2
Adapted for iPhone X
Blocks Neighbor Spoofing
I have RoboKiller but neighbor spoofing calls would still get through. I got this app and put in the first 3 digits the calls were coming from and problem solved. Haven’t gotten a spam call since I downloaded it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Valerii Andrusyk
- © 2017 Valerii Andrusyk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.