Connect to your EVOKE hearing aid, stream sound and control the functions of the world’s first truly smart hearing aid. Every time you personalize your listening experience, EVOKE learns.
The EVOKE app is compatible with 2.4GHz EVOKE hearing aids (E-F2).
With the EVOKE app you can:
- Personalize your listening experience
- Let the hearing aid automatically adapt to your needs
- Adjust hearing aid volume and mute hearing aids
- Control streaming volume from your iPhone
- Adjust directional focus to aid listening
- Create personal programs with your sound adjustments
- Add locations to programs for automatic selection
- Adjust the pitch of the sound (bass, middle and treble) using the equalizer
- Access “Help” and troubleshooting tips in the app
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature
We continue to improve our compatibility list. Please visit our website (https://global.widex.com/en/support/evoke-hearing-aid-app/compatibility) for the new devices we support.
Product number: 5 300 0014
New firmware version. Introducing new features with WIDEX TV PLAY - a new streaming accessory directly from your TV.
Ratings and Reviews
Good thought but not working well
If all of the features here worked the way they were supposed to, this would be a fantastic app. Unfortunately, the battery level indicator always shows 100%, even when the batteries are practically dead and there is no way to have the caller announced through just the hearing aids and worst of all the hearing aids and the Bluetooth in my car fight for control, even when I have told the hearing aids to win or lose. I also get a terrible crackling sound on occasion especially when I am on the phone or getting directions and do not know why it sometimes happens, but it is very annoying. Hopefully a fix is coming out very soon. So much potential, but so annoying at times. I am using the latest iOS 11.4
The app and/or the hearing aids have major issues!! Like the other reviews, more often than not I have random clicking/static/interference in one or the other hearing aid. I turn it off and back on only to get the clicking in the other hearing aid. I too have to restart the app constantly to get a decent connection.... sometimes I even have to reboot my phone to get a clear connection.
I also have constant trouble in my truck with phone calls connecting/competing with hearing aids and vehicle Bluetooth! So much trouble that most callers disconnect before I can fix the connection.
I’m at a point that I’m considering returning my hearing aids instead of fighting these problems!!!
PLEASE configure an update to help with these problems!!!!
Ok app, needs work.
Have had my Evoke hearing aids two weeks now. Overall the app is ok. The gps is too broad. It will trigger a favorite in 3 or 4 blocks. So as I drive by my office on the highway my favorite triggers. Then as I loop around the exit it switches to universal then back to my favorite. It’s too annoying so I have disconnected the location from any favorites. These aides have too much static so I’m constantly adjusting the filters. There is also interface somewhere that causes clicking in either the right or left aid. I updated to the current IOS before I got my aids. Haven’t heard of a fix yet.
- Widex A/S
- 90.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Widex A/S
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.