Try this simple and clean widget calendar to save your time and spend your day more efficiently.
You can check and manage your calendar and schedule on your lock screen.
◦ Calendar: Simple and clean view of monthly calendar in your Notification Center. You can check your calendar quickly and easily, even when your phone is locked.
◦ Events: Events saved in all calendars saved on to iCloud through iPhone Calendar, Google Calendar and Exchange are shown in your Notification Center.
◦ Add Events: You can add events to your calendar in your Notification Center with a single button.
◦ Mange Events: You can edit events in your Notification Center with a single button.
◦ Landscape mode: We support landscape mode. Check your calendar in your Notification Center while watching movies or playing games!
◦ 3D Touch: We support 3D touch. Press on the app icon.
◦ Peek and Pop : We support Peek and Pop function. Try press on the app screen.
◦ This application has been implemented using Swift.
Widget Calendar loved and praised by so many! Get it now!
“I love it! All features in the calendar app is now in Notification Center, so I never have to use the calendar app again.” -Mason
“I really like that I can check my schedule all at once just by dragging down my Notification Center. I also appreciate the clean and simple design! It’s just the widget I was looking for.” -Clara
“Adding events on widget? Wow, this is just great! This is a must-have iPhone app.” -Noah
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues while using the app.
◦ This application supports English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
◦ Music in App Preview Video : jazzyfrenchy - Bensound.com
- D Day display has been changed. (future D-5, past D+5)
- Search is case-insensitive.
- Fixed an issue where the + button did not appear in 4-inch resolution.
- Fixed an issue where only arrows were shown in the widget list screen without events.
We always check feedback and reviews,
We are trying to reflect it as soon as possible.
We appreciate to many people helping us.
"Widget Calendar" is getting better with the help of many people.
Use the "Widget Calendar" to make your day more efficient. :)
Ratings and Reviews
After this update I thought that this could be my all-in-one calendar. Great job on the widget and full calendar view within the app. But the font is still too small. If it were changed to bold it would be easier to see. Notifications do not work even though app asked for permission and alerts are turned on. Lastly, deleting an event is broken. Tapping on delete does not remove the event. It stays there until you close the app and then reopen it. I hope that the Dev will fix this soon.
Thank you for your review.
The app does not notify the notifications directly, except anniversary.
Please check 'Phone Settings -> Notifications -> (default) Calendar".
I will fix remove the event problem.
And I'll consider your opinions.
If you have any inconveniences or need improvement, please feel free to review or email. Thanks :D
Love this widget
One request: widget able to display more than 6 events.
Had something very similar on Samsung phone. That widget would display a whole years worth of events. Really miss it. Yours is the closest I have found to Google's simple calender widget. All the other apple apps don't even come close.
I can live with the 6 event display but it would make life much easier for planning ahead if I could view more.
I love the Black Vibrancy theme, it makes events really stand out.
Thank you for your review. I will consider your opinion. Thanks :D
Just the tool ive been searching for
No other app allows you to add events from a widget. Especially the full calendar view with each event labeled. This is what no other app has done. I support and hope the developers continue to maintain this widget!
Hello. Thank you for your review. If you have any inconveniences or need improvement, please feel free to review or email. Thanks :D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.