By yoon sik kang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Widget Calendar shows the full calendar in widget.
- See the calendar and the events in widget
- View all reminders and manage it
- Provides various themes
- Open Calendar / Reminders app from the widgets of the date
- Hide events of category that you don't want to see in widget
- Smooth transitions and no buggy interactions
The fastest way to check your calendar whenever you need to, even when the screen is locked!
* Design by Dannion Kim.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.2
- Added System (iOS9) theme
- Shows events of today first in compact mode (can be disabled by an option)
- Widget Reminders also follows theme
This app has a much better widget than apple's stock calendar.
The only thing I would like added is the ability to see upcoming events without the full month showing in Today. I see that this can be done by tapping on a day when only this week is showing, but I would prefer the events be listed below as they are in the month view.
An essential widget, for me
I've tried several other calendar widgets, and I much prefer this one - it just works, and I find it very handy to have my schedule info at my fingertips.
Fast and easy way to view your native calendar in iOS widget form. The only reason why I knocked off a star is that it's not easy to see the month view like the previews show I can only get a week to show up
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: yoon sik kang
- © Waak
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.