Wifi Clicker for Presentations
By Changsoo Im
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wifi Clicker is a presentation clicker for your iPhone/iPod Touch. Install this app on your device and start using it as your presentation clicker. This clicker app will work for any presentation program (Powerpoint, Keynote, OpenOffice, PDF) installed on your Mac OSX 10.5+, Windows XP, or Windows 7. A hardware presentation clicker with bluetooth can cost you around $15-$50. This is a software alternative to the expensive hardware clicker.
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.5+, Windows XP, and Windows 7.
- You must first download and install the server software from http://sites.google.com/site/cuiminc
before running this app.
- User interface designed for a dark room
- Large navigation buttons to move forward and backward in a presentation.
- Touch pad with left and right mouse buttons
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- Device and computer must be connected to the same WIFI network
- Desktop server available for Mac OSX 10.5+, Windows XP, and Windows 7. Vista is not supported.
Way too slow
Way to slow of an app to actually use when presenting (Too much of a lag between when you press the screen to when the computer reacts). In retrospect I would like my money back.
Freezes every time. I set up every thing as they said, but it still didn't work. Money back please.
THEY AIN"T LYING!
THEY AIN"T LYING WHEN THEY SAY VISTA AINT SUPPORTED.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jun 19, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Changsoo Im
- © Changsoo Im
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.