Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive! Use your iPhone as a normal shared network drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP, and SMB File Servers
- Works flawlessly with Windows or Mac like a normal network drive.
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Host NAS Folders
- Microsoft One Drive
- Google Drive / Docs
Note the built in web browser only supports downloading of pdfs and documents, media files are not supported.
64 Bit Update, iOS 11 Support, Native Support for iPad Pro, Multitasking Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and does what you need it to. I can easily transfer PDF files from my pc in seconds using a regular browser, and the file is then available to read directly from the app. There appears to be much more that I haven't looked at yet, such as Dropbox integration, etc. All this, and I'm using it on an iPad gen 1! No compatibility issues :)
Love the app
This makes the iPhone / iPod a full fledged computer. This app is so easy to use for storing the documents on the iPhone other wise impossible to be kept on the phone.
Well designed with lots of features like ftp server and wifi access.
That's all I have to say. It's a wifi flash drive.
Something they should add to it is the ability to plug it in via usb and instantly have it like a normal flash drive. It's okay that it doesn't, but it would be pretty cool if you could do that.
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 49.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.