Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
No other software necessary! This is a simple, one stop, stand alone File Sharing solution.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP File Server
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Copy Files to Friends
- Archive Software, Movies, Games
- Keep important Documents
-= v8.1 =-
- Stability Improvements
-= v8.0 =-
- Fixed crash on iOS 8
- Added 64bit support
- iPhone 6 native resolution support
-= v7.5 =-
- Improved UI Responsiveness
-= v7.3 =-
- Improved Search
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed display issues
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- iCloud Update
Ratings and Reviews
I don't know what the goofy folks in the other reviews are whining about. I would guess they just don't understand networking basics. This app is great! Totally did away with my need for USB thumb drive. Connect phone to wifi network that is same as wired(not isolated and same subnet). I prefer to use the smb server function.
Props to the designer for the Many ways to move my files around, Google drive, Dropbox, I can activate a http server on my phone, smb, direct wifi connection, and I'm just scratching the surface.
So many folks are blown away when I transfer did and whatnot to my phone without plugging in. Lol...
Can't get a connection to my PC. The developer's website is down.
Can't get a connection to my PC. The developer's website is down. I can't seem to find a way to get support. While the issue may be simple, I don't see a way at this time to request assistance. Maybe this will work. And of course, if things change, I'd gladly revise my review. But at this point, I purchased Wifi HD and just can't use it on Windows 10. Therefore, at this time, I can only give it one star. (Note, even when I click "Report a Problem" within iTunes, it tries to take me to the developer's website, but it says "Service Unavailable." Help?
Learning How IT works
With wifi being an issue in public, I found it nice to know the wifi at my gym was OK! I'll learn the rest as I go along.
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SavySoda™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.