WiFi Mouse HD Free(Wireless Mouse/Trackpad/Keyboard
By shimeng wang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPad into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
***Mouse Server,a PC/Mac end application,MUST be downloaded and installed on your PC/Mac.Visit wifimouse.necta.us to download Mouse Server.***
***If your WiFi router or AP supports AP Isolation/client Isolation,it MUST BE DISABLED,or else iPad cant not connect to PC/Mac with WiFi.***
* Mouse cursor movement
* Left and right mouse button click as well as double-click & triple-click
* Mouse wheel as well as middle mouse button click
* Text input using iOS keyboard & input method
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse button)
* Support multi-monitor on PC/Mac
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Tap for left click
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
There is also a Pro version of WiFi Mouse in app store which includes more features.
* Window control bar(minimize,maximize,close window)
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Full screen trackpad & keyboard mode
* controller feature
remote control of media player & web browser(any media players & web browsers which supports multimedia keyboard) on Windows.
remote control of iTunes & Safari on Mac.
switch between running tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation tool
* Long press for drag & drop
* Three finger pan for drag & drop
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop on Windows or show expose on Mac OSX
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window on Windows or show mission control on Mac OSX
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Support iOS 7.
This app would get a 4 or 5 star rating, if only the spacebar would work when using the keyboard!! I would be glad to spend the four dollars for the larger landscape keyboard, but this one didn't even work properly!
I went through a great deal of trouble, just getting my computer and iPad to communicate through the Windows firewall- and the mouse functions work perfectly... But with every two or three words I type, the spacebar fails and I have to go back through and place the cursor between words to add a space. Especially words that end in the letter E.. come on now!! Please fix this!!
It's a great alternative when you might have a broken laptop key.
I'm giving 4 stars simply because of out have o keep tapping on the screen when you want to move the mouse, pretty much just tap and drag to where you want the curser to go and ehh.... it'll do it.
Software works almost as advertised
We have a Mac mini hooked up to our tv in out living room and the wireless mouse was horrible on the tables and couch or pretty much any surface.
I downloaded and installed this. I am not aware of any malware or spyware installed along with it. I will run some scans and check it though.
This has been great except the pinch to zoom does not work and there is no way to simulate the curl+scroll on mouse to zoom in.
There also is no way to contact the developers as far as I can see.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 22, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: shimeng wang
- © 2013 Necta Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.