Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to control your PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. WiFi Mouse can replace your real mouse, keyboard or controller when they are broken.
Now you can relax on the sofa and control playing movie in the comfort of your own home.
● Fully Simulated Mouse
● System keyboard input text
● Simulated Computer Keyboard
(support combination keys)
● Magic touchpad
● Multi-Touch Gestures
● Shutdown / Sleep / log off / restart PC/MacBook Remotely
● Remote media controller
(support YouTube, VLC, Spotify and etc)
● Voice Input Remotely
● Application Launcher
● Browse and open computer files.
● Screen capture
● Game controller
● Password protection
● Control PPT / Keynote Presentation Remotely
● Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, macOS/Linux
● Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
● Make sure your phone and computer at the same network.
● Start app to connect one computer
● Now you can control your computer with mouse, keyboard, touchpad and more features.
1. Simulate keyboard add PgUp/PgDn keys
2. Browser feature support copy & paste URL address, which could be opened by computer
3. Fix remote application(for Mac) bug
Ratings and Reviews
Not made for iPhone X
This seems to be a pretty well made WiFi mouse app. At least the back-end stuff works well. Unfortunately, the iPhone X introduced yet another screen size into the mix, which is the bane of any UI developer’s existence. This app has not been adjusted to handle the iPhone X’s screen size. So far, the only part I’ve noticed that doesn’t work quite right is the “simulated keyboard”, which is a $1.99 in-app purchase. If the app gets an update that fixes this issue, I’ll update this review. Until then, if you have an iPhone X, I’d suggest you get this app as only a mouse and simple phone-style keyboard (which is included with the free version). Don’t expect to be able to use the Mac-style keyboard.
Hi, we have fixed iPhone X issue, please update this app. thanks.
Any question please contact us. Thanks.
Just completely amazing. So easy. I can control my computer at night when I don't want to get up. You can type, scroll, move the mouse pointer, and even turn your computer off with your phone. The controls are on point as well.
Very pleased with the app
I just downloaded and installed, took me about 20 mins to figure out how to allow the app past my firewall. Now that it's running it is smooth and I can see myself using this everyday with my hp pic.
- shimeng wang
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bosnian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Necta Company
- In-App Purchases
- Full screen simulate keyboard $1.99
- Media player $1.99
- Game pad $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.