Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to control your PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. WiFi Mouse can replace your real mouse, keyboard or controller when they are broken.
Now you can relax on the sofa and control playing movie in the comfort of your own home.
● Fully Simulated Mouse
● System keyboard input text
● Simulated Computer Keyboard
(support combination keys)
● Magic touchpad
● Multi-Touch Gestures
● Shutdown / Sleep / log off / restart PC/MacBook Remotely
● Remote media controller
(support YouTube, VLC, Spotify and etc)
● Voice Input Remotely
● Application Launcher
● Browse and open computer files.
● Screen capture
● Game controller
● Password protection
● Control PPT / Keynote Presentation Remotely
● Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, macOS/Linux
● Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
● Make sure your phone and computer at the same network.
● Start app to connect one computer
● Now you can control your computer with mouse, keyboard, touchpad and more features.
1. Simulate keyboard add PgUp/PgDn keys
2. Browser feature support copy & paste URL address, which could be opened by computer
3. Fix remote application(for Mac) bug
Ratings and Reviews
Works well actually
This app works surprisingly well. Make sure to give the desktop app admin permissions on install and it’ll adjust your firewall for you. If you don’t trust it and want to do it yourself, then you can fiddle with the settings in your PC, if you want. This took me like all of 8 seconds to get functioning properly but I also work with computers on the daily. 5/5 would recommend to a friend in need.
Works great most of the time ! 👍😱
I didn’t expect much of this app after downloading and trying 10 to 20 different ones with very little success , using the free version , for the most part it is smooth , easy to setup ,has some pretty good functions for pc , I’m using iPhone 8 with the most recent vrrsion of IOS 12 , toshiba laptop with windows 10
I personally think this app is really well made but I’m not very happy with the fact that my firewall is off, I’m on the same network, the ip is put in, and the app is running. I press connect and it says it failed to connect. I think it might just be my computer though because no other trackpads work for me
- shimeng wang
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Necta Company
- In-App Purchases
- Full screen simulate keyboard $1.99
- Media player $1.99
- Game pad $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.