WiFi Mouse Pro(Wireless Mouse/Trackpad/Keyboard)
By shimeng wang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free today with ‘App of the Day’
Transform your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
*****Mouse Server,a PC/Mac end application,MUST be downloaded and installed on your PC/Mac.Visit wifimouse.necta.us to download Mouse Server.
***** If your WiFi router or AP supports AP Isolation/client Isolation,it MUST BE DISABLED,or else iPhone cant not connect to PC/Mac with WiFi.
* Window control bar(minimize,maximize,close window)
* Mouse cursor movement
* Left and right mouse button click as well as double-click & triple-click
* Mouse wheel as well as middle mouse button click
* Text input using iOS keyboard & input method
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Full screen trackpad & keyboard mode
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse button)
* controller feature
remote control of media player & web browser(any media players & web browsers which supports multimedia keyboard) on Windows.
remote control of iTunes & Safari on Mac.
switch between running tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation tool
* Support multi-monitor on PC/Mac
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Tap for left click
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger pan for scroll
* Three finger pan or one finger long press for drag & drop
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop on Windows or show expose on Mac OSX
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window on Windows or show mission control on Mac OSX
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Support iOS 7.
Stick with Lite
Never had a problem with the app until I decided to upgrade to the Pro. It hardly will connect with my MacBook and the only help it gives me is to make sure that it's not being blocked by a firewall. I know it's not blocked with a firewall because the lite version worked just fine and the pro version has worked a few times out of the 5⃣ months I've owned the app. When it works it is absolutely amazing with the functions you can use. It's great for connecting a laptop to a tv for watching videos and not having to get up to adjust the volume or any of the other controls this app has made functional, but until the connectivity issue is fixed I will only be giving this app 2⃣ 🌟🌟 2 stars! Stick with the lite until you are certain the app won't have connection issues with your device for no reason.
I use this almost every day to control our computer for presentations. The computer is in the other room and this app makes it easy to run PowerPoint as well as other processes on the computer. The only thing that doesn't work seamlessly is the volume down button seems to pause iTunes if you push it too many times. The only way to get iTunes to start back up is to go to the computer and push pause and then play again. Computer is an iMac. Other than that this app works great.
Mac: no 2 finger pinch zoom in/out
3.5 Stars. Were it not for this problem, I believe this to be a 5 star product. Without being able to zoom into text, it makes reading on the TV nearly impossible.
That said, all other functions work flawlessly. Installation is a breeze, the interface is nice and user friendly, the responsiveness is excellent. Also the keyboard and shortcuts are a great addition.
If the pinch zoom feature can be fixed on Mac I would gladly change my review to 5 stars, as it stands though, 3.5 for those who plan to read websites or text in general.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 22, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: shimeng wang
- © 2013-2015 Necta Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.