WiFi Mouse(Wireless Mouse/Trackpad/Keyboard)
By shimeng wang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
***Mouse Server,a PC/Mac end application,MUST be downloaded and installed on your PC/Mac.Visit wifimouse.necta.us to download Mouse Server.
*** If your WiFi router or AP supports AP Isolation/client Isolation,it MUST BE DISABLED,or else iPhone cant not connect to PC/Mac with WiFi.
* Mouse cursor movement
* Left and right mouse button click as well as double-click & triple-click
* Mouse wheel as well as middle mouse button click
* Text input using iOS keyboard & input method
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse button)
* Support multi-monitor on PC/Mac
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Tap for left click
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
There is also a Pro version of WiFi Mouse in app store which includes more features.
* Window control bar(minimize,maximize,close window)
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key
* Full screen trackpad & keyboard mode
* controller feature
remote control of media player & web browser(any media players & web browsers which supports multimedia keyboard) on Windows.
remote control of iTunes & Safari on Mac.
switch between running tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation tool
* Long press for drag & drop
* Three finger pan for drag & drop
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop on Windows or show expose on Mac OSX
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window on Windows or show mission control on Mac OSX
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Support iOS 7.
What malware are you dopes talking about?!
Now, I installed the server about 7 months ago so maybe things have changed. But no malware and I'm pretty much a geek. I would notice.
On to the app. It works. I see it's pushing hard to upgrade constant pop ups if you leave it open. I usually do my thing and shut it off.
I'd give 5 stars if it wasn't constantly pushing to upgrade. And it also dims the screen. Although, that's probably to avoid screen burn in. That should be an option we can choose though. Small tweaks and I would upgrade to five stars
Update: there is actually an option to not dim the screen. So it is obviously there to save your screen from burn in. Good on that. Now, not so many pop-ups and it would easily be five stars :-)
Amazing product, recommended.
This is my first time EVER posting a review. I was seriously that thrilled with this app. It literally look less than two minutes to download the app + server . Instantly I was using my iPhone as a mouse . It works so perfectly, so does the app.
I highly recommend everyone give this a try, it's too good to pass up. BIG THANKS TO THE DEVS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. Whoever you all are, THANK YOU.
Horrible client malware
The client software that's required to be installed onto windows is really malware filled. It comes with a lot of these random third party programs so you have to carefully decline them before they get installed and wreck havoc. Clearly this app's creator wants to make as much money as he or she can by including those third party malware into their install file. Furthermore, I gave up trying to install their client because it just says finished but nothing gets added. In my opinion this thing isn't safe enough. Better off with a different one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 21, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: shimeng wang
- © 2013 Necta Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.