WiFi Touchpad HD Free
By Haw-Yuan Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need a wireless keyboard/mouse for a presentation, or when you connect your PC/Mac to the big screen TV? The WiFi Touchpad HD is the application for you! It can turn your iPad into a wireless touchpad, keyboard and text input device. Sleek and simple, you can sit back and relax while you control with ease.
1. Easy to use! WiFi Touchpad automatically searches for the remote computer's IP address.
2. Uses WiFi networking to control any PC or laptop within the WiFi network coverage.
3. Multi-touch support - two finger right clicking and two finger scrolling.
4. Tap to click, item dragging and dropping, and window resizing.
5. Full feature keyboard.
Additional features in full version:
1. Allows you to compose text on your iPad before sending to remote computer.
2. Multi-language text input support.
3. Supports Chinese handwriting recognition. Turn your iPad into a writing pad.
4. Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small on screen objects can now be easily viewed.
5. Pinch to zoom for Win7 and OS X 10.6.
6. System volume control.
1. Any PC or laptop running WinXP/Vista/Win7 or Mac OSX 10.5 Intel and above.
2. iPad device.
3. Your iPad and the PC/Mac must be on the same subnet.
4. The receiver application needs to be installed and started on your PC/Mac first.
Please download the and install the receiver application from our website:
What's New in Version 1.0.6
High resolution icon.
Good app, but has some bugs
I really like the app. And it does what it says. Im using it to control my Windows Vista laptop. A couple of problems: I HAVE to start the app on my Ipad first and then on my laptop, or otherwise the Ipad app crashes on the 'looking for computer..' loading text. Needless to say, because of this the app can't auto-connect. Every time, i basically have to start the ipad app, then the iReceiver on my computer, and then manually connect from the ipad app.
And secondly, if i change screens on my ipad to something else that is not this app, when i go back it crashes again. And then i have to go through the process to reconnect again. If those things were fixed this would be an awesome app. Still this is the best 'ipad-as-mouse' app on the market though. I especially like being able to drag and move things on windows --a feature that the other apps are lacking. Thanks developers and keep up the great work, looking forward to your next updates! Ps. Im running iOS 5.1.1
Works ok, no RDP support though
Downloaded while working at home because my mouse died. Works great for my local computer but doesn't seem to work when clicking on anything in a Remote Desktop client window. For me this was a deal breaker because of my desired use. I'd have rated it higher if I didn't have this problem or if I could have easily reported this bug from the app instead of writing a review or digging up a support email address.
Great idea, but it isn't working. I have the iReceiver installed on my PC, and my firewall set up to allow iReceiver access through it. Even after manually adding my PCs IP address I couldn't connect. Yes, both ipad and PC were using the same wifi network.
I considered giving this two stars rather than one, but the so-called support for this app was slim. If you cannot get this to work, do not expect any assistance for the help page.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 26, 2012
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haw-Yuan Yang
- © 2010 mbpowertools
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.